General & Others What fandom hates one piece the most?

Not which fandom should hate one piece the most but what fandom actively hates it the most and why?

For example smoker has been done lowkey dirty but I donโ€™t believe smoker fans actually hate the story. Just wish there favorite was done better
It could just be this site but zoro stans hate seemingly hate the strory any time it doesnโ€™t help zoro look stronger

Nah usopp fans are basically like the lurking legend waiting for usoppโ€™s time to shine to pop out

Itโ€™s more like a smoker situation imo. Not liking how heโ€™s handled but still overall liking one piece
Their sadness is such that they have to cope like that to believe they still have a shot at happiness.

The Cook got nothing out of WCI, Zoro got nothing out of Wano, and Franky got nothing out of Egghead.

Usopp will get nothing in Elbaf.
Sanji had a whole arc focused around him. Wci Sanji is not the same as the other two. We were never told it was a them centric arc. Even tho they did get more than usual if we being honest

Not liking it is one thing but Sanji had hella focus. Hopefully elbaf is more like wci for him rather than wano for zoro tho
Iโ€™d rather usopp get more character focus more than anything

Sanji had a whole arc focused around him. Wci Sanji is not the same as the other two. We were never told it was a them centric arc. Even tho they did get more than usual if we being honest

Not liking it is one thing but Sanji had hella focus. Hopefully elbaf is more like wci for him rather than wano for zoro tho
Iโ€™d rather usopp get more character focus more than anything
:Kizgrin:

I would consider myself a "villains" fan. My top 4 favourites are all villains - Doflamingo, Enel, Rob Lucci, Crocodile.
I don't even care much about SHs, only SH in my top 10 is Zoro.
For me, how good a shounen is, is defined by how great and impactful its villains are. So I rate OP till Dressrosa overall 8-9/10

Oda doesn't make villains like those guys anymore. Kaido had massive potential, but Loda giga flopped on Kaido and beast pirates as a whole.

Anyone who loved the old OP for the villains and vibe/story in general would hate what OP has become IMO.

Especially knowing that any major future villain will also have to deal with G5 clownery destroying the threat level and aura. Case in point, we had 6 top tier opponents in Egghead and it just felt meh.

Not which fandom should hate one piece the most but what fandom actively hates it the most and why?

For example smoker has been done lowkey dirty but I donโ€™t believe smoker fans actually hate the story. Just wish there favorite was done better
It could just be this site but zoro stans hate seemingly hate the strory any time it doesnโ€™t help zoro look stronger
Right now Kid and Admiral fans.