News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Better take Vivre Cards infos with caution. Arber himself said he doesn't identify as a swordsman when he fights and Zoro confirmed that he's more like a total killing machine, with the sword being just another one of his tools.
It's also stated that his hobby is collecting swords so, if he really was a swordsman, wouldn't he chose a powerful & renowned sword as his personal one?
Arber is just a practical fighter imo, and his sword choice is proof of that (a sword only good for disarming the opponent).

Queen as Franky's dad? I think that's only a deduction made from some readers because of the coincidential timeline. Again, Vivre Cards must be read for fun only.
Technically King never said that he was not a swordsman he just said that he does not limited himself to swordsmanship, which is not the same thing tbh. It is only in the One Piece community that a swordsman is forbidden to use anything else than a sword to fight.
Furthermore as I said it might be Oda realizing that Zoro not facing a swordsman in Wano was idiotic.

But yeah the vivre cards should be taken with caution.

I was wonder the impression that Queen's vivre card confirmed that he was the strongest cyborg.
If that's a lie than he's weaker than the seraphim that Zoro 1v2 and danced around with no swords while carrying Kaku.
Please tell me that the cook didn't need a prostitute to distract someone weaker than no swords/no haki Zoro! :crazwhat: