Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Five Elders are the real slaves, it doesn’t matter what anyone says about the Admirals. First of all, did Garling even have a say in becoming one of the Gorosei? It seems like he was simply ordered to assume the rank and had no choice in the matter.

Second, the other Gorosei didn’t even know Saturn was to be killed, nor did they have any input in Garling becoming a Gorosei. He just showed up without their knowledge because he had been ordered to do so. Did Garling or the other Gorosei have any choice in this appointment? Did the surviving Gorosei have any say in their own appointments?

Lastly, what happens when the Gorosei “fail” Imu? He kills them without negotiation. The crazy part is that Saturn accomplished every objective he sought to accomplish in Egghead, but because he didn’t kill Joyboy, Imu killed him without warning.

The Gorosei are seemingly political slaves with no independent will of their own, thrust into their position without their own consent or opinion, and will be literally killed and replaced at a moment’s notice if they don’t fulfill the arbitrary whims of Imu.

These characters are like, the polar opposite of the Admirals in every way lmfao. No wonder Warcury is Akainu’s EOS opponent. Akainu will body Imu’s highest ranked slave to prove all the haters wrong lmfao.
They may be slaves, but they fully believe in the myth of Celestial Dragon superiority over regular humans.

We see that Saturn's body ages rapidly and wrinkles like a mummy. The Vice Admirals are still shocked and don't know what to do. Then Saturn hears Imu's voice in his head. Saturn: "I... mu...!!" Imu: "Saturn... Why did you let 'JOY BOY' slip away." Saturn (thinking): "Please have mercy...!! His power is unpredictable, beyond my understanding...!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Then there is a huge explosion of black flames and lightning. After the flames dissipate, only Saturn's skeleton remains on the ground...

- Fail to take down a Yonko without all your military power, even with 1 admiral, Seraphims, 5 Gorosei, 9 vice admirals, Pacifistas 2.0 under your control, warships surrounding the island, a numerical advantage, CP0 agents (Lucci, Kaku).

- Fail to kill Vegapunk, who wanted to be killed, and he remains alive.
- Fail to obtain Punk Records.
- Fail to prevent Vegapunk's message from reaching the world, with Vegapunk still alive.
- Obtain the Mother Flame, something no one besides them (the government) coveted during the arc.

Insane win for the Government here (including the Marines).

I like how Imu mercilessly killed Saturn like he was some insect, very fitting ironic death for someone who viewed humans as mere insects.

Now Dragon will finally do his move as well and I'm glad Egghead Island is over now.
Outside of Egghead Island, the chapters were often 10/10 and overall, it was a very enjoyable arc UNTIL Saturn got punched by Kuma. Then it went downhill with the pacing and all Gorosei appearing.

Honestly, it even makes less sense to kill Saturn off because ALL Gorosei were present there, not just Saturn. I know Imu wanted to create an example outta this but this move only makes sense if Saturn didn't get help from the other Gorosei because yet again, he isn't the reason why Luffy escaped. All of them failed.
That's why I believe it was a huge mistake bringing all Gorosei to Egghead Island. Saturn and Kizaru were more than enough tbh.
The broadcast also ate way too many chapters which could be easily handled in like 2 - 3 chapters AT BEST.

The Vegapunk stuff is very confusing, I need to see the pics for that one.

Also even though their bodies were "killed", it was kind of implied that their consciousness and memories were still alive.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Imu scolded Saturn like he was a dog before putting him down🤣

Doesnt make sense kill Stussy after all her interactions with Edison and Kaku. Would be a big L since part of Egg Head's theme is about existence. Clones are also human as Edison said. Kill her would be a message that there is no hope for clones. If was meant since the beginning kill her why dont kill her when she protected vegapunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.