Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tbh I thought after 8, we’d get something like the Vong. Kylo couldn’t be the main antagonist and he had a good chance of romancing Rey.

Is there anything cool like them showing up in the new continuity
No one wants to see that romance or those characters for that matter :smithnie:
Yuuzhan Vong would have been great.

They actually stole the idea of Kylo and Rey being "connected" through the Force from the EU, where Solo twins Jacen and Jaina had it (because they were fucking twins, not some bullshit like Kylo and Rey).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No one wants to see that romance or those characters for that matter :smithnie:
Yuuzhan Vong would have been great.

They actually stole the idea of Kylo and Rey being "connected" through the Force from the EU, where Solo twins Jacen and Jaina had it (because they were fucking twins, not some bullshit like Kylo and Rey).
Kylo and Rey’s romance was fantastic idk what you’re smoking. And I kinda hated the idea of all those Solos running around in the EU and one of them turning evil. It sounded so fanfic to me

I’m completely serious lol. It’s the best thing from the Sequels.
TACy :catsweat:

I’m pretty sure I could hear the well-deserved cringe not just in my cinema, but worldwide over that stupid kiss. If it didn’t go all ~ romantic ~ at that moment, their little connection wouldn’t be as bad. But damn that moment ruined it (ruined even further in an already bad set of movies).

Lord Hoth is one of the best Jedi characters ever made in Star Wars Legends, that guy was a true badass and master of battle meditation, he also almost single-handily saved the republic from the Sith with his strategic skills and charisma that allowed him to lead many Jedi and republic soldiers to victory and he is a truly morally grey character with him admitting that you have to do some really questionnable and dark actions to be effective in war.
Post automatically merged:

I recently watched Independence day 1996 during Independence day :laughmoji:

This film has aged gracefully and is a 90's version homage to Star Wars. 90 percent of time I had a hard time telling if they were using CGI or miniatures which is the best compliment you can give to special effects.

The characters were really likable especially Will Smith.

The film was able to make their own version of the Death Star without copying the Death Star (looking at you JJ) :kriwhat:

Last edited:
I loved when Thrawn and Vader were together and Thrawn "evoked" his time with Anakin and implicitly link Vader and Anakin. Good troll
He certainely knew that the two were the same person, Tarkin and Armand Isard too. Tarkin and Vader's dynamic was also great because Tarkin was really the only politician and ruler other than Sidious than Vader respected which Tarkin reciprocrated and while Darth Vader incarnates the military might of the Empire Tarkin is, even more than Palpatine, the living incarnation of the empire politics and ideology.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He certainely knew that the two were the same person, Tarkin and Armand Isard too. Tarkin and Vader's dynamic was also great because Tarkin was really the only politician and ruler other than Sidious than Vader respected which Tarkin reciprocrated and while Darth Vader incarnates the military might of the Empire Tarkin is, even more than Palpatine, the living incarnation of the empire politics and ideology.
Yeah Thrawn likely knew it. The guy is smart.

Yeah even in TCW we saw that Tarkin and Anakin had a good relationship and they thought more or less the same about politics war etc. Tarkin genuinely thought that order and power were necessary to control the society, and that the means can justify the ends.

It's nice to see so many Star Wars fans here! My favourite characters are Anakin (the one in episode 3, that's when he looks his hottest and I enjoy watching his descent to the dark side, not a fan of Akainu before or after episode 3, the mechanical black suit isn't my thing >.<), Palpatine, and Darth Zannah (I was really close to naming myself Zannah after her but choose Zara at the last second, love how she's the reason the galaxy thought the Sith were extinct for nearly a millennium, very underrated Sith Lord).

Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars movie by far, didn't bother watching any of the newer Disney movies,

Here's some of my favourite Star Wars videos.

Last edited by a moderator: