Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear that Imu will bs the final villain, the strawhats will reach laughtale to find out about the entire history then challenge the government to a fight. The revs matchups will the God knights and maybe Akainu vs Dragon

He couldn’t have

Mars would have followed him

So would Kizaru, as kiz ultimately did follow orders to kill VP
I'm talking about way before that marines showed up before he erased his memories like a dumbass.

And besides that, even in the midst of the assault, if Oda could logic punk records escaping now with Saturn and Kizaru present he could have done it back then too.

Garling

I can't remember but was Saturn not part of this island wide haki blast too? Why wasn't he telephoned back. I just assumed it's because he physically travelled there to begin with so telephoning back would not be an option like the other Elders.
Saturn never teleported there in the first place he traveled there physically

No no

You see, erasing their own memories, letting themselves be killed, and causing all this mess was all NECESSARY for peace :smart:

Punk the retard could have kept his knowledge of York betraying, killed her, taken the Seraphs and all the pacifista and the motherflame and laboratory and fly up and escape on the clouds, broadcast the whole retarded speech in the air, and completely escaped without the wg never even getting close to capturing them.

Like, the wg would only even know something was happening when they hear the broadcast like the rest of the world. And they would have had no means to track punk down at all in the sky.

Retarded writing for teenagers :whitepress:
Fuckin exactly. I'm sick of this shit. I'm seriously beginning to doubt OP is being completely written by Oda at this point. The blatant lack of common sense is making me think AI is involved.

It's clear that Imu will bs the final villain, the strawhats will reach laughtale to find out about the entire history then challenge the government to a fight. The revs matchups will the God knights and maybe Akainu vs Dragon
Saturn fearing about the word about the truth and Nika being propagated is a hint imo, sometime in the future all these people around the world might share their willpower to Luffy

when are we going to get the reveal pranks now leads the god knights
Post automatically merged:

this plot is leading to the marines diverging from the government
these soldiers have families , friends that will be living in a world thats clearly dying
its time to start rethinking what this final war is

its not just soldiers like doberman
its stretching higher up , fujitora, the conversation with akainu and kizaru

It was his personally assigned mission to begin with, and he failed. There was no plan to send others, it just happened on the fly because shit was about to hit the fan. If they were all sent on that warship then it would make sense because then they would all have been personally tasked with this mission. That's my take on it, something also tells me that because they had no choice in the matter of being teleported back (must be Imu losing concentration when he felt Joy Boy haki) that they returned back to the castle, that's on Imu and he probably accepts that.
His mission wasn't to kill Luffy, but to kill Vegapunk, which as far as Imu knows is a success. Honestly it's extremely unfair to throw all the blame on Saturn when it wasn't what the initial mission was about, and he was far from the only guy that's to blame for it. Will Kizalu get blamed for this as well since this was his mission as well?

His mission wasn't to kill Luffy, but to kill Vegapunk, which as far as Imu knows is a success. Honestly it's extremely unfair to throw all the blame on Saturn when it wasn't what the initial mission was about, and he was far from the only guy that's to blame for it. Will Kizalu get blamed for this as well since this was his mission as well?
no because Saturn fought Luffy several times and still couldn’t take him out

He was a jobber and it’s more than likely that Garling is much stronger, or at least he will be once Imu grants him immortality.

Vodka Wolf
Rum Wolf
Teaquila Wolf
Bourbon Wolf

We only know about Teaquila Wolf.
Vodka Wolf is probably Kaidou flashback island.
Rum/bourboun Wolf , Expect Sakazuki or Issho past here :quest:
What about Sanjuan Wolf?

I wonder if he’s connected to them

The mission is not even the point here, if Saturn had killed Luffy successfully and the same thing happened with the VP transmission, he would surely be alive now and Imu would even maybe praise him.
And honestly... It was pretty obvious even to the Elders, but they decided to tag attack Emeth and split the forces to find the source.

I guess they are a bunch of dumb fucks.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
when are we going to get the reveal pranks now leads the god knights

this plot is leading to the marines diverging from the government
these soldiers have families , friends that will be living in a world thats clearly dying
its time to start rethinking what this final war is

its not just soldiers like doberman
its stretching higher up , fujitora, the conversation with akainu and kizaru
I feel the final war gonna be bloody af in terms of named character deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.