Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garling being Shanks papi and a stepping stone for someone would be a disaster for agenda.
Best case scenario it's Shanks that beats him.
Maybe the Yonko/Mihawk instead of Buggy beat a Gorosei each, there's too much plot for the usual names being thrown around to beat these guys. :quest:

no because Saturn fought Luffy several times and still couldn’t take him out

He was a jobber and it’s more than likely that Garling is much stronger, or at least he will be once Imu grants him immortality.
So did Ju Peter and Warcury, and they obviously weren't successful either. And honestly I'd argue that Imu should be angrier at Kizalu for not doing shit for half of the raid on Egghead, choosing to cry and wallow on the ship for the most part. At least Saturn tried till the very end.

As far as we know, Imu's decision to kill Saturn doesn't seem related to his lack of power.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Ngl i thought the fella would just be chillin on the sidelines till he fought someone it's nice to see him more involved
Yeah I think Garlic is very ambitious and he's probably not compromised as other Goroseis which makes him the strongest

If he's aiming for the Empty throne shit gonna be spicy
Also anyone else think Saturn just died of old age after ImU removed immortality from him?

Which means IMU can't kill off Garlic the same way as Saturn.

Which also means Garlic ain't comprised or is in the mercy of other IMU as other Goroseis

Bruhh Shit Gonna be lit.

I hope Garlic went for the Empty thrones

It's Gonna be Garlic Era y'all

So did Ju Peter and Warcury, and they obviously weren't successful either. And honestly I'd argue that Imu should be angrier at Kizalu for not doing shit for half of the raid on Egghead, choosing to cry and wallow on the ship for the most part. At least Saturn tried till the very end.

As far as we know, Imu's decision to kill Saturn doesn't seem related to his lack of power.
wht could kizaru do ? hop off the ship n get sent right bck from luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.