Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to summarize:

Imu killed Saturn for letting Joyboy escape and made Garling his replacement. Imu is capable to give people abilities and make them immortal, considering Saturn had been alive for longer than 200 years. I wonder how many replacements there have been throughout that 800 year time span. The Five Elders we know of today certainly weren't around during the Void Century, otherwise they would have known about Joyboy, his devil fruit and abilities.

Also: What the fuck is the point of keeping the rest of the Vegapunk satellites alive when Lilith still exists? This once again feels like a cop out by Oda. We knew Vegapunk was still alive because Lilith still existed. The satellites are all Dr. Vegapunk after all, which makes their return feel completely unnecessary.

We know Tequila Wolf is being build in the East Blue, so the other bridges mentioned in this chapter are most likely built in the West Blue, North Blue and South Blue respectively. They probably chose islands with the highest altitude to construct and connect the bridges to.

I like this too, I had a hard time believing that he would die during his fight with Luffy as well as Kizaru killing him.

But I'm actually ok with Imu being the one to kill him, it also gives us confirmation that Imu gave the Elders their immortality and probably some other powers as well.

But I will have to dock some points because of the fake out deaths again with the Punks.:few:
I wouldn't call them fakeouts, they were just satellites sharing a single brain from the beginning.
Post automatically merged:

If this isnt FV material than idk what is because nobody is portayed like this in this story
Imu or Garlic?

I think Imu have the ability to froze/modify the body cells, making the selected people (gorosei) able to "live" as long as Imu want. When he stop affecting the person with his power, the cells unpause and the guy is hit by the weight of time. Saturn died of very old age instantly when Imu stopped using powers on him.
Also he can rewind their bodies if they get destroyed, that's probably linked to the arrow attacks they used.

For me Nasujuro has a better aura overall and would make sense for him be stronger. But he was pretty mid in egg head and its seems that garling fought prime wb in god valley
Though I understand your views.
Which character so far has shown Island level DC and AP with no named attacks.
He realistically completed his task of
- Deactivating all the pacifista without Any damage.
- Killed a few Giants.
- Couldn't take out Vegapunk on SHP ship (Due to Zoro). A failure here but he would have more or less close to it if joyboy haki didn't come into play.

- For Garling all we know so far is he is the only authorised one to kill Other CD.
- Leader of Holyknights.
- Young WB vs Garling is possible also true given wb reaction to Shanks face.
- but again i think all weren't at peak back then.
- Garp and roger had to team up , they hit their prime later.
- Kaidou fodderised by someone. 😂(Sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.