Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider Advanced Application of Haki as Kekkei Genkai of One piece verse.

Though there more than Kekkei Genkai in Naruto world. Which was Kekkei Mora (Three element) tsuchikage.

I wonder if we will ever get
AdCoA+AdCoO+AdCoC

When he already have
AdCoA + AdCoC = No touch
And
AdCoO + AdCoC = Future Sight Killing
AdCoA + AdCoO = i think breath of all things / VoAT

AdCoC + AdCoO + AdCoA = :smart:

TBF, I think the chairman election arc (where the anime ended at) is a better stopping point- it's an ok conclusion to Gon's storyline and (maybe) Killua's.
- I personally never Cared about gon. Sorry lol.
Kurapika Storyline was much better and better character for me.
- I have would be happy with Killua storyline if we dwelled more into his family and Dark continents visits.
- Gon is simply another Dumb shounen MC. There's legit no character.
- And Gon Father, I never made it to chairman election arc. Pretty sure he has a weird story line too. Anything connected to Dark continent is peak lol.

- I personally never Cared about gon. Sorry lol.
Kurapika Storyline was much better and better character for me.
- I have would be happy with Killua storyline if we dwelled more into his family and Dark continents visits.
- Gon is simply another Dumb shounen MC. There's legit no character.
- And Gon Father, I never made it to chairman election arc. Pretty sure he has a weird story line too. Anything connected to Dark continent is peak lol.
Chairman election arc actually does kinda dwell into the Zoldyck history with the dark continent. Gon's character becomes a bit more interesting in the Chimera ant arc. But I don't know if we'll ever see them play a major role again in the current manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.