Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the gorosei technically failed
saturn got killed cause hes a bum
:milaugh:
well he ordered emeth to be destroyed, didnt follow up and that ended up being the reason they were able to escape.
Well not to mention, they were just summons. Joyboys haki booted them back to Mariejois, so they really couldn't do anything after that. Saturn was still there, so the blame fell on him.

Perhaps Lucci believes he killed Stussy when she protected VP in chapter 1092. He and Zoro went to another place to fight, so Lucci didnt saw that she was well after his attack. Then when he found Kaku again, Kaku lied to him that Stussy is dead
:crazwhat:

I don't even understand why Imu bothers with these bumrosei.

If there are better and stronger underlings under Gorosei like Garling, why the fuck do you not make them your direct underlings from the start?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It probably won't kill him still

Saturn was so fragile building killed him before Regen

Many can take far stronger attack than him
so you think an old man is going to survive an internal explosion?
all the gorosei technically failed
saturn got killed cause hes a bum
:milaugh:
well he ordered emeth to be destroyed, didnt follow up and that ended up being the reason they were able to escape.
My headcanon is that the rest of the Gorosei and Imu sent Saturn to Egghead as one last chance to redeem himself and make up for his fuck ups lol

A LOT TO UNPACK WOW BUT FIRST!
SATURN!!!!!!!
We didn’t get much time for you old man, damn shame, great design interesting character, and honestly cool abilities.Introduction was legendary can’t wait to see that in the Anime, wish we got to see you at your full potential but I’m sure Oda has his reasons……..cough cough Garling
RIP

Wonder if this changes the dynamics of the Gorosei.
With how Garling is talking shit in front of the other Gorosei, it seems that Oda will regard him as the defacto leader of the Gorosei
Which makes sense considering how much Oda is wanking anything related to Shanks :mihugh:
It would confirm how Oda plans to order the gorosei strength wise, closeness to the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.