Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again Sanji's match-up is the most unpredictable one

Sanji the sky kaiser vs Saint Mars the Bird
Sanji the cook vs Saint Ju Peter the Farmer
Sanji the warrior of science vs Saint Garling the Champion
Sanji the gentleman vs Saint Venus the Accountant

CL²¹Oda hates us :crybeard:
No it's the easiest to predict, which one looks like the most gag character?

This makes me wonder if Mars was truly there in person (without being special summoned) who him blasting off into Space like team rocket have done something more meaningful? Like instead of reappearing in the room he would need to physically fly back.
I think it’s that they teleport and regenerate because Imu is constantly regenerating them with his power. Once Mars got too far away from the others, Imu could no longer focus on him as well as the other Gorosei, so he teleported back, then once Joyboys haki hit them (and Imu through them) he lost concentration on all of them and they all teleported back to the room of Requirement.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I like this too, I had a hard time believing that he would die during his fight with Luffy as well as Kizaru killing him.

But I'm actually ok with Imu being the one to kill him, it also gives us confirmation that Imu gave the Elders their immortality and probably some other powers as well.

But I will have to dock some points because of the fake out deaths again with the Punks.:few:
Great ending to this arc. Minus the VP bs but that was predictable

Side note: With Imu's gifted immortality stripped away, we can all agree 20 Saturns get low diffed by Kizaru.

Garling
I think it’s that they teleport and regenerate because Imu is constantly regenerating them with his power. Once Mars got too far away from the others, Imu could no longer focus on him as well as the other Gorosei, so he teleported back, then once Joyboys haki hit them (and Imu through them) he lost concentration on all of them and they all teleported back to the room of Requirement.
I can't remember but was Saturn not part of this island wide haki blast too? Why wasn't he telephoned back. I just assumed it's because he physically travelled there to begin with so telephoning back would not be an option like the other Elders.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Lol but they ALL failed to capture Luffy. Why Saturn gotta get the short end of the stick?
remember that Saturn also created another Nika, and is technically responsible for Emeth still being around

this was probably the last straw and Imu is very angry about feeling Joyboy's haki
Post automatically merged:

This makes me wonder if Mars was truly there in person (without being special summoned) who him blasting off into Space like team rocket have done something more meaningful? Like instead of reappearing in the room he would need to physically fly back.
most likely when the Gorosei are teleported long distances, they have to remain close to the one who summoned them. Mars was probably hit so far away the teleporation cancelled and he ended up back in Mary Geoise

Vegapunk could have just used the clouds to escape from the get gi without the extra dramatics.

OP nowadays feels like it's being written by some AI, because this shit lacks common sense.
No no

You see, erasing their own memories, letting themselves be killed, and causing all this mess was all NECESSARY for peace :smart:

Punk the retard could have kept his knowledge of York betraying, killed her, taken the Seraphs and all the pacifista and the motherflame and laboratory and fly up and escape on the clouds, broadcast the whole retarded speech in the air, and completely escaped without the wg never even getting close to capturing them.

Like, the wg would only even know something was happening when they hear the broadcast like the rest of the world. And they would have had no means to track punk down at all in the sky.

Retarded writing for teenagers :whitepress:

Lol but they ALL failed to capture Luffy. Why Saturn gotta get the short end of the stick?
It was his personally assigned mission to begin with, and he failed. There was no plan to send others, it just happened on the fly because shit was about to hit the fan. If they were all sent on that warship then it would make sense because then they would all have been personally tasked with this mission. That's my take on it, something also tells me that because they had no choice in the matter of being teleported back (must be Imu losing concentration when he felt Joy Boy haki) that they returned back to the castle, that's on Imu and he probably accepts that.

Status
Not open for further replies.