Status
Not open for further replies.
tac
rej

we gonna try today for lynch wagon.

ratchet soft protect of rej, am leaning sus, nor did i like poison angle bs. Like admitting to not reading game or trying to keep up.

Zemmi

GodMommie
tac
rej

we gonna try today for lynch wagon.

ratchet soft protect of rej, am leaning sus, nor did i like poison angle bs. Like admitting to not reading game or trying to keep up.
So you think Ratchet is lying about the poison? I don’t think that would make sense.

I don’t mind the lynch choices you’ve picked though.

So you think Ratchet is lying about the poison? I don’t think that would make sense.

I don’t mind the lynch choices you’ve picked though.
His game play reminds of shadow who drops in near end phase.

could be town, but i won't lie yoho being scum with the out scum and being buddy is also scummy.

also my x shot got destroyed when i carried those flowers.

and saber also mention she got poison.

bc he caught tac who has to be blue scum and bc he killed multiple purple scum and bc we know who the remaining indies r
meaning he can only be town
Another thing is with Rick's role scum already had someone who couldn't be affected depending on the attackers post count. It said something like the bottom five posters being unable to do anything to him iirc.

Another thing is with Rick's role scum already had someone who couldn't be affected depending on the attackers post count. It said something like the bottom five posters being unable to do anything to him iirc.
oh this is a fair point as well
blue team already flipped with someone who has a similar ability to ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.