Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing is with Rick's role scum already had someone who couldn't be affected depending on the attackers post count. It said something like the bottom five posters being unable to do anything to him iirc.
Couldn't they have 1 top 5 and the other team have 1 bottom 5 immune against?

Couldn't they have 1 top 5 and the other team have 1 bottom 5 immune against?
Ratchet's claim isn't that he's immune to the top 5 posting players, it's that only the highest posting players can actually affect him.

kiku is not targetable
her alts need to be killed first i think
People tried voting TACs alts last Day Phase and it didn't work. But if you want to test this theory we can try voting her alts as well and asking for a vote count after.

Ratchet's claim isn't that he's immune to the top 5 posting players, it's that only the highest posting players can actually affect him.

People tried voting TACs alts last Day Phase and it didn't work. But if you want to test this theory we can try voting her alts as well and asking for a vote count after.
tbh i thought that was scum team faking rick passive. with the 5.

tbh i thought that was scum team faking rick passive. with the 5.
It showed up in the writeup with his scum flip after the fake town flip.

Death Of The Inventor

@ConquistadoR / Rick Sanchez has been lynched​

With his dying breath he takes down @Reborn / Munsu with him.​

So the reverse, immune to 45 players

Status
Not open for further replies.