General & Others Blackbeard, Sakazuki, and imu

The 3 main villains of the story representing evil pirates, marines and nobles

Akainu and Blackbeard heavily being hinted at having end of series big bads potential during marineford and right out the timeskip

Imu surpassing both of them when it comes to end of series big bad potential as the secret king of the world and having ties to the void century

With Blackbeards plan to “join” the world government through his capturing of Koby and now even better Garp all 3 of them are pretty much going to be on the same side. Tho I doubt any of them would get along or even like each other

All that being said I lowkey just realized is that each of them has a group directly after them

Cross guild is an organization that is arguably the marines biggest threat at the moment. Them putting bounties on their heads causing even civilians to go after them

Shanks and Blackbeard have been rivals since their time as apprentices. Shanks now actively trying to stop him from progressing knowing how dangerous he is

Dragon and the revolutionaries are the only group that directly go up against the world government and nobles. He might’ve not known of imu until recently but it doesn’t change the fact that that’s their main enemy

It just so happens that coincidentally those characters like buggy, shanks, and dragon all appear at Roger’s execution on the same page. I’m not saying they necessarily have to team up to counter the Sakazuki, Blackbeard, and imu but it’d definitely be interesting
Since the marines and Blackbeard pirates might fall before the one piece is found I wouldn’t mind a team up even by accident with shanks and buggy

Wether or not there’s any team ups between the 3 groups
  1. Cross guild and the marines should go down together
  2. The red haired and Blackbeard pirates should go down together
  3. The revolutionary army and world government should go down together

As for where are the stawhats and what role are they playing? They’re the main characters their going to be the most relevant in each fight and luffy wants smoke with everyone
  • Like against the marines and cross guild both are enemies and rivals. So they’ll probably fight a mixture of both. That being when zoro finally fights mihawk
  • Maybe against shanks and Blackbeard shanks and luffy end up reuniting first. They have a Davy back fight or something and the winner moves on to fight teach or something
  • Luffy has no reason to fight the revolutionaries but he’d definitely help against world nobles and imu

Akainu clearly has no place alongside BB and Imu. And this has nothing to do with Admiral bashing btw. He is just your normal top tier character.

Imu and BB are out of the ordinary. BB is a multiple DF eater and will be extremely powerful and Imu will be a god.

While Sakazuki might not have the individual potential to grow as strong as Blackbeard the marines are a bigger and stronger threat than the Blackbeard Pirates

There are multiple way to make him a serious threat to luffy
Akainu clearly has no place alongside BB and Imu. And this has nothing to do with Admiral bashing btw. He is just your normal top tier character.

Imu and BB are out of the ordinary. BB is a multiple DF eater and will be extremely powerful and Imu will be a god.
Oda had a whole chapter dedicated to highlighting both akainu and Blackbeard together and how much of a threat they are to Luffy

While Sakazuki might not have the individual potential to grow as strong as Blackbeard the marines are a bigger and stronger threat than the Blackbeard Pirates

There are multiple way to make him a serious threat to luffy

Oda had a whole chapter dedicated to highlighting both akainu and Blackbeard together and how much of a threat they are to Luffy

They all have potential, everyone does, the problem is will they use it, only a little bit,
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I think Coby will equal Luffy, not Akainu, or maybe Akainu will too, but when the final fights of the story are happening, only Coby will, out of the marines,

They all have potential, everyone does, the problem is will they use it, only a little bit,

Yeah, I think Coby will equal Luffy, not Akainu, or maybe Akainu will too, but when the final fights of the story are happening, only Coby will, out of the marines,
You’re not necessarily wrong but unless gifted power I can’t see Sakazuki surpassing a potential 3 fruit Blackbeard or imu

Which is why I think warcury being the godhead of justice could make up for that. It either being a 2v1 or imu deadass gifting him his power to stop joyboy

Idk, depending on how the story goes, Akainu may have his place next on or right after Elbaf. Idk how the Marines factor into the story, either separate from the final conflicts or prior to them.

My best guess personally is Akainu and the Yonko all fight at the same time. Its most justifiable way you can have the Marines as an organization lose their current seat of power. If Whitebeard couldnt do it with hundreds of NW allies, Luffy doing it alone with Giants or his fleet still feels contrived. This is why I say Blackbeard, Shanks and CG will factor into their defeat (and to each other as well).

Regarding Blackbeard and Shanks, I can not, and will not believe that Oda can justify them fighting onscreen and someone actually winning. Either option is terrible. Either you:

- Offscreen most of the fight, how does Oda even justify the entire RHP losing to Blackbeard when half their crews had issues with Law and Garp? Shanks destroyed Kid (Garp didnt OKO Kuzan anyone else), its not even under the same comparator.

- Onscreen would force Oda to have to draw them fighting for 10+ chapters. Not gonna happen.

The only way you can justify this is having Shanks and Blackbeard in the same conflict with Luffy. I will stand by this mindset until it happens, because any other justification on this is barely logical if you just read the actual story lol.

Imu is Imu, he's what I consider FV material. So after the above.

Tldr:

Either:
- Akainu -> Shanks/BB -> Imu
- Akainu/Shanks/BB -> Imu.

The former is hard to justify, but barely 3 Supernova defeated 2 Yonko already so I guess it doesnt matter if 1 Yonko and allies defeat Marines alone

Not counting whatever possible shit happens on Elbaf or before those conflicts (could be the Burned Scar Man, Akainu or Rocks nonsense)

You’re not necessarily wrong but unless gifted power I can’t see Sakazuki surpassing a potential 3 fruit Blackbeard or imu

Which is why I think warcury being the godhead of justice could make up for that. It either being a 2v1 or imu deadass gifting him his power to stop joyboy
I'm only saying he can, anybody can, the problem is if they want to,

The issue of Akainu is not powers he could had been stronger than Roger.

The end of the history is defeating the Celestia dragon's, not the WG or destroying the Navy.

Akainu defeat wouldn't but the end of a great " Evil " like BB and IMU.

The marines are still the "good guys"

Akainu is much more likely to be fought by someone like Fujitora

Idk, depending on how the story goes, Akainu may have his place next on or right after Elbaf. Idk how the Marines factor into the story, either separate from the final conflicts or prior to them.

My best guess personally is Akainu and the Yonko all fight at the same time. Its most justifiable way you can have the Marines as an organization lose their current seat of power. If Whitebeard couldnt do it with hundreds of NW allies, Luffy doing it alone with Giants or his fleet still feels contrived. This is why I say Blackbeard, Shanks and CG will factor into their defeat (and to each other as well).

Regarding Blackbeard and Shanks, I can not, and will not believe that Oda can justify them fighting onscreen and someone actually winning. Either option is terrible. Either you:

- Offscreen most of the fight, how does Oda even justify the entire RHP losing to Blackbeard when half their crews had issues with Law and Garp? Shanks destroyed Kid (Garp didnt OKO Kuzan anyone else), its not even under the same comparator.

- Onscreen would force Oda to have to draw them fighting for 10+ chapters. Not gonna happen.

The only way you can justify this is having Shanks and Blackbeard in the same conflict with Luffy. I will stand by this mindset until it happens, because any other justification on this is barely logical if you just read the actual story lol.

Tldr:

Either:

The former is hard to justify, but barely 3 Supernova defeated 2 Yonko already so I guess it doesnt matter if 1 Yonko and allies defeat Marines alone

Not counting whatever possible shit happens on Elbaf or before those conflicts (could be the Burned Scar Man, Akainu or Rocks nonsense)
Why does the BB pirates need SH to beat Red hair?

Tldr:

Either:

I can’t imagine the marines going down just next arc

Like I said up top I think since each villain force has a group actively against them they should be paired up in an arc
  1. Marines + cross guild
  2. Blackbeard + red haired pirates
  3. World government/nobles + revolutionary army
I think them all fully happening at the same time is just too overwhelming and stops the strawhats from really getting involved

The strawhats themselves shouldn’t be able to defeat the marines + cross guild simultaneously at all imo
In this case I think it’d be very fitting if the supernova got involved unlike marineford where they just watched on the sidelines. That way it makes it more balanced and gives them something to do

As for shanks I feel like it could be as simple as him waiting on an island that he believes Blackbeard will eventually have to go to
If Blackbeard gets there he readies himself for war but if Luffy makes it there instead hey I guess a Davy back fight gotta happen. It has to come back in some way and shanks is just too fitting. The giants could even be the judges

The winner of the 2 moving forward and having to deal with Blackbeard
Also I think it’d be very fitting since Blackbeard obviously wants to take after xebec that’s when a potential “Neo rocks” gets involved to help luffy against the bbp’s
Remnants of each of their crews with katakuri, Yamato, weevil, Hancock, etc. them all coincidentally being groups he’s fucked over. And unlike in xebec and teach’s case they actually respect luffy

Koby and sword should also get involved with them being a group the Blackbeard pirates also fucked over. Also Garp and Roger parallels tho I don’t think Koby is actually catching up to luffy in strength

Finally the world vs the world government
With luffy and the revs playing the major role against them

Some rent free anti-admiral chickens are praying Akainu doesn’t get his fair share

:willight:
Only character to ever scar Luffy and mentally break him will get his fair share alright

I can’t imagine the marines going down just next arc

Like I said up top I think since each villain force has a group actively against them they should be paired up in an arc
  1. Marines + cross guild
  2. Blackbeard + red haired pirates
  3. World government/nobles + revolutionary army
I think them all fully happening at the same time is just too overwhelming and stops the strawhats from really getting involved

The strawhats themselves shouldn’t be able to defeat the marines + cross guild simultaneously at all imo
In this case I think it’d be very fitting if the supernova got involved unlike marineford where they just watched on the sidelines. That way it makes it more balanced and gives them something to do

As for shanks I feel like it could be as simple as him waiting on an island that he believes Blackbeard will eventually have to go to
If Blackbeard gets there he readies himself for war but if Luffy makes it there instead hey I guess a Davy back fight gotta happen. It has to come back in some way and shanks is just too fitting. The giants could even be the judges

The winner of the 2 moving forward and having to deal with Blackbeard
Also I think it’d be very fitting since Blackbeard obviously wants to take after xebec that’s when a potential “Neo rocks” gets involved to help luffy against the bbp’s
Remnants of each of their crews with katakuri, Yamato, weevil, Hancock, etc. them all coincidentally being groups he’s fucked over. And unlike in xebec and teach’s case they actually respect luffy

Koby and sword should also get involved with them being a group the Blackbeard pirates also fucked over. Also Garp and Roger parallels tho I don’t think Koby is actually catching up to luffy in strength

Finally the world vs the world government
With luffy and the revs playing the major role against them
Davy Back Fight is made up nonsense bro, we need to stop peddling it.

Why does the BB pirates need SH to beat Red hair?
@Sword God Ryuma this isnt the point. Its a narrative fallacy. Oda will NOT show Shanks vs Blackbeard in its entirely if Luffy isnt also present fighting them.

He barely showed Garp vs Kuzan or Shanks/Blackbeard vs Kid/Law. Even then, look how Big Mom was treated when Kid/Law fought her when Luffy was present lol

Theres no feasible way Blackbeard and Shanks have an offscreen or onscreen conflict that gets justified by length/logic where someone actually wins. It simply doesnt work here.

Final Saga is a mirror of the Sky island.
Saturn was the first eliminated from the game
Saturn = Satori
Akainu = Bellamy
Blackbeard = Wyper
Im = Enel

The navy in its present state is broken. Akainu will fall soon

Davy Back Fight is made up nonsense bro, we need to stop peddling it.

@Sword God Ryuma this isnt the point. Its a narrative fallacy. Oda will NOT show Shanks vs Blackbeard in its entirely if Luffy isnt also present fighting them.

He barely showed Garp vs Kuzan or Shanks/Blackbeard vs Kid/Law. Even then, look how Big Mom was treated when Kid/Law fought her when Luffy was present lol

Theres no feasible way Blackbeard and Shanks have an offscreen or onscreen conflict that gets justified by length/logic where someone actually wins. It simply doesnt work here.
Ok