Current Events How Ambitious is Garling? Will he aim for the Empty throne?

Does Garling want to be the King of the World?

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Figarland Garling doesn't seem to be super obedient and is always arrogant

He's very ambitious too.

He's not compromised as other Goroseis,

He might be able to endure Imu's attacks.

Considering he and Dragon both dropped the line about making the world a better place this chapter they might be fighting each other

Garling might be aiming to the King of the world

Remember that Garling likely fought Xebec and that probably what influenced him to take this throne

40 years of climbing ladders and he's now the highest ranked CD.

Now only the throne left.

What do y'all think?

I doubt he can easily kill someone that powerful from such a long distance. That would make him way too op.
I'd imagine they need to enter a form of contract with him or something, like the Gorosei/Imu are all telepathically connected, he seemingly gives them temporary immortality and possibly even haki, so anyone he's done that with, he can probably just kill at any time.

I'd imagine they need to enter a form of contract with him or something, like the Gorosei/Imu are all telepathically connected, he seemingly gives them temporary immortality and possibly even haki, so anyone he's done that with, he can probably just kill at any time.
It seems just as likely it's tied to immortality. Since Saturn didn't just get vaporized (generally no one does in one piece) and instead decayed to death, it could also be imu just took away immortality.

If so, Garling doesn't have to worry about that.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
IMU just removed immortality.

Saturn was already old 200 Year's ago so he just died of age

Garlic is fresh 70's
This is likely, but would Imu allow someone to be so close to him and not be at his complete mercy? He seems to hold the others by the balls.