• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This raises questions on how the Haki rope works.

Were the scientists going to get the surprise of their lives if they tried to destroy or unravel the rope only for it to knock out everyone on the island?
Now that would have been hilarious!
:milaugh:

Still, Emeth attacking Mariejois 200 years ago was dumb since his best “weapon” could hardly do anything to the Gorosei or knock out anyone above Sentomaru.

Saturn nothing but a walking L

Gorosei Garling about to give Shanks a daddy’s asswhooping next time he comes back to try and snitch on his fellow Yonko again :BigW:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I got one question - Will Dobberman lead the rebellion against the Government after this attack?! :sanmoji:

Regarding what Imu did to Saturn, it is clear that this is something specific to their contract and cannot be done to others.
Now a freshman Elder Garling will show us what others went through and how they got powers and linked up with Imu.

Its not just the "neg", its the absolute ruthlessness of Imu.
No second chances. Saturn fucked up, he got killed and replaced.

Imu does not give a shit. I mean, we knew that since Lulusia but even the Gorosei?

If anything can be taken from this chapter, its that nobody can expect any mercy or second chances from Imu.

Its not just the "neg", its the absolute ruthlessness of Imu.
No second chances. Saturn fucked up, he got killed and replaced.

Imu does not give a shit. I mean, we knew that since Lulusia but even the Gorosei?

If anything can be taken from this chapter, its that nobody can expect any mercy or second chances from Imu.
Saturn: please no,I’ll do everything..even bring you vivi

The way everything is unfolding at the moment in Egghead
I believe WG will attack Elbaf or sent someone to deal with Giants
If anything IMU will mobilize Holy Knights because of current state of Holy Land(lack of food), i wouldn't be surprised if CDs sent Akainu himself

The last two chapters have shown how much more of a villain Imu is compared to Akainu. Akainu showed a soft side when Kizaru got emotional and said if he ever killed his best friend.

Imu showed no mercy though and just killed the guy who was serving him for centuries without any hesitation.
Got his aura back after the scared and coughing scene

Status
Not open for further replies.