Fanclub Greenbull - Ryokugyu FC !

What next for Ryo ?

• Total voters
The official coloring in the anime will also lead to the official merchandising and replicas, so yes.

That aside from the fact that it was already clear in the manga.
I saw some tried to argue against it being black -- by showing Raisin's blade which was still black right after he was kicked

What do you think about that ?

I saw some tried to argue against it being black with showing Raisin's blade which was still black right after he was kicked

What do you think about that ?
That they are trying to cope with everything they can, but the situation is clearly different:

- Ryo wasn't even using the sword and in fact he had a Den Den mushi in his hand. He wasn't fighting with the sword 0, 1 second before and just lost the grip as Raisin;

- there is not even a single sword cut on one, and I mean one, of the BP; not King, not Queen, not even the fodders. We just saw Ryo using the fruit, and that's it.

So trying to use Raising as a comparable situation, when Ryo wasn't using the sword and no one of the BP (or Udon) had sword cuts, but were clearly just restrained and drained, is quite desperate of them.

Anime and Merchandise.
Wait a minute.
:usoprice:
Yeah, there was a time in which I had far more faith in the anime insight :chopoff:.

Even though, I think the anime did a genius manouver tbh: they gave him a sheath lol. Doing that, they haven't done wrong and if the sword js really black, they could Just have him unsheath It and be still right lol.

Sure, the had to change his design, but It was quite a smart move.

Y'all gotta be retarded to believe that Oda would give someone the rarest ability/power up in the verse just for him to not use it at all. Like come on

Last edited:
If only we hadn't explained this basically hundreds of times.
Explain what? It makes zero sense.

Against the revos Greenbull complained that he can't go all out because his devil fruit is way too destructive. Why didn't he use his oh so called blackblade then? Since swordsmen are capable of being far less destructive against the environment while still being lethal as fuck against enemies.

Against the revos Greenbull complained that he can't go all out because his devil fruit is way too destructive. Why didn't he use his oh so called blackblade then? Since swordsmen are capable of being far less destructive against the environment while still being lethal as fuck against enemies.
First:

1-Set in the end of 19th century, where the Meiji Restoration just started, the hero, Aramaki Gennai (Karasawa Toshiaki) does not act so much like a "hero". He's a drunkard ronin (masterless samurai) who loves to lazy around in the house all day, and depend on his girlfriend for money. He doesn't care at all about anything or what happen in the world. Rumours has it that he has an unbelievably excellent skill of swordplay, but no one has ever seen him demonstrating it.
Second fot the "swords are less destructive":

We have idk how many characters saying the couldn't do anything in Marijoa + Ryo himself saying It + a CD theatening to kill him if had killed someone + even the VC saying It agian.
At this point It's Just spite: Idk what Oda could have done more to make cleat that could not di anything.

:MonkeighWhat:

Both were sword swings against characters massively weaker than them