Fanclub Greenbull - Ryokugyu FC !

What next for Ryo ?

• Total voters
What do you guys think his backstory will be? What was he doing before joining the Marines? Why is he fasting? What are his goals?
I thin his background is would be pirate hunter amd saw marineford and see Akainu action which he become Akainu fanboy .
I think fasting mean greenbull didn’t eat in his mouth. He does suck people nutrition which it mean eating people alive literally .

I have feeling this greenbull is younger guy and straight have crazy hair style which screm younger crazy guy.
I say he is about 20-35 age range

His backstory is that he was born to an Austrian painter who has a complicated history with jews and art school yet nonetheless strives to look past his philosophical issues with them.
Post automatically merged:

that's how it is when you're the strongest :kayneshrug:
Ah I see, this was the root of it ( pun unintended )
Btw what happened to Elder?
Post automatically merged:

You know why. Put on the coat and officially join the Navy.
I'd rather be in the Rev Army
Unless we were fighting Admirals I'm not cut out for that yet.

Ryokugyu fighting Fujitora this chapter made me like his character even more
When you think about it, Ryokugyu could've left Fuji to his business and focused on damage control, but he's an actual hotblood and gives no shits about the consequences of his action, and simply charges at Fuji like a bull for trying to sabotage the mission.
So in reality he contributed to the failue of the mission same as Fuji

Aramaki is an actual madman
:araboss:

Ryokugyu fighting Fujitora this chapter made me like his character even more
When you think about it, Ryokugyu could've left Fuji to his business and focused on damage control, but he's an actual hotblood and gives no shits about the consequences of his action, and simply charges at Fuji like a bull for trying to sabotage the mission.
So in reality he contributed to the failue of the mission same as Fuji
Aramaki is an actual madman
:araboss:
He just can't stop being based. Gorosei is under attack? Didn't Ask, i'm not going to let those slaves running away. :araboss:

I want to see him in action again but i think i'm gonna be waiting 1 year + for that :josad:

My fav DF tied with Hie, interested to see more of it ( more techniques/attacks like Kizaru's accelerated kick and 20+ clones )

Also his base strength/specialization like Kuzan's punches and Kizaru's defense

Hyped to know how he got his blade if it's really black

He was really unfortunate to be caught off guard by the current strongest CoC though