Speculations Kong falls in Elbaf and is replaced by Akainu

The commander in chief seems to be the highest position a non-CD can obtain in the WG.

Hence imo it only makes sense for Akainu to have this position in the final war. We saw with Saturn and Garling that a major failure can lead to you getting axed in the WG.

I think such a thing will happen to Kong.

It was speculated by Shiryu that the burned man is actually working for the WG. If this is true, it’s possible that the WG is the main villain of elbaf.

It also seems as if Kid and Law will likely be in elbaf and reunite with Luffy. If this is the case, there will likely be a secondary antagonist in Elbaf, like BM in wano.

I think Kong could be that secondary antagonist. He could be sent there to ensure that Luffy does not defeat the burned man and obtain the 4th poneglyph.

Kid and Law will ultimately defeat Kong and as punishment for his failure, he will be killed by Imu or the Gorosei. Then we can get an update to the marine hierarchy:

Akainu - Commander in Chief
Kizaru - Fleet Admiral
Smoker/Koby - Kizaru’s replacement

concidering the adrmiral as important antagonits is a mistake
kong has no value as fighter he is at max an old garp or some retired sengoku
admirals ceased to be relevant at this point of the game
they will be either: victims, side characters or hypetool for other antagonists or protagonist
marineford was their last arc

The commander in chief seems to be the highest position a non-CD can obtain in the WG.

Hence imo it only makes sense for Akainu to have this position in the final war. We saw with Saturn and Garling that a major failure can lead to you getting axed in the WG.

I think such a thing will happen to Kong.

It was speculated by Shiryu that the burned man is actually working for the WG. If this is true, it’s possible that the WG is the main villain of elbaf.

It also seems as if Kid and Law will likely be in elbaf and reunite with Luffy. If this is the case, there will likely be a secondary antagonist in Elbaf, like BM in wano.

I think Kong could be that secondary antagonist. He could be sent there to ensure that Luffy does not defeat the burned man and obtain the 4th poneglyph.

Kid and Law will ultimately defeat Kong and as punishment for his failure, he will be killed by Imu or the Gorosei. Then we can get an update to the marine hierarchy:

Akainu - Commander in Chief
Kizaru - Fleet Admiral
Smoker/Koby - Kizaru’s replacement
Bro you keep saying Kidd and Law will defeat random top tiers, like what's the goal here
You said they'd beat Aramaki and Issho too iirc

He's the Commander in Chief, confirmed in one of the databooks to be in charge of the Marines, Cipher Pol and Shichibukai (formerly) second only to the Gorosei (and Imu secretly) and he's the one that Sengoku has to go through to resign, that makes him Akainu's boss
:milaugh:
How I wish that was true
You’d expect him to show up post Dressrosa, in reverie, post Wano, revos sacking Mariejois
He simply ceased to exist
:saden:

How I wish that was true
You’d expect him to show up post Dressrosa, in reverie, post Wano, revos sacking Mariejois
He simply ceased to exist
:saden:
No need to wish for it, it is already true, and he still exists in Oda's mind, that's why he was in the God Valley flashback.

Akainu needs to go through Kong for everything, bro can't even take a piss without Kong giving him his express permission, Red Puppy is at best fourth in the WG hierarchy lmao

Imu > Gorosei > Kong > Akainu
Possibly even some Holy Knights outrank him in authority:josad:

No

Where is Law, Kid and Kong in this panel?
Akainu is there. He is the most significant villain in the WG who isn’t a Celestial dragon.

Yet Kong is above him in the hierarchy.

That’s why Kong needs to fall. Given how Kong is a minor villain, it only makes sense for him to fall to the SHs allies, as opposed to the SHs themselves.
Post automatically merged:

Kong is the most unnecessary powerful character in the story. What does Commander in Chief even do?
Kong controls all of the military bar holy knights and gorosei

Akainu just controls the marines.

We know cipher pol is under Kong. Given how the red line is likely the final arc, it’s conceivable that Oda could introduce a red line army. That would also be under Kong.

Lastly Kong should command the armies of the WG allied nations.

Once he is taken out, Akainu will be the one doing this

I'm not a Law fan but I'm starting to feel bad that bro has to be paired with Kidd till the end of days for him to beat a top tier 💀
admirals are not top tier they are in same boat as kidd before you say anything, kidd broke big mom arm and law broke his ribs, they have better damage then any admiral to this time, akainu burned hlf of dead hakiless wb who could even be pearsed by random marines
so kidd and law are best of the high tier till this time if we consider top tier is only gorosei and above