News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Nah Izo went kamikaze, while I can respect it. That's not enough to compete with Mr.Go.

The feat where he intercepted Kaidou and Luffy mid blitz is above Izo's entire career, and his pay grade. Izo looked like canon fodder next to Kaidou's invisible wind slashes, he has no business being near a fight of that caliber.
And while he went Kamikaze against Maha we see Mr.Go on his ass lmao. If Oda truly respected him he wouldn’t make him look this bad against Izo in a 2v1. Imma give him the benefit of the doubt and say he wasn’t trying because it’s really inconsistent with the intercepting feat.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
And while he went Kamikaze against Maha we see Mr.Go on his ass lmao. If Oda truly respected him he wouldn’t make him look this bad against Izo in a 2v1. Imma give him the benefit of the doubt and say he wasn’t trying because it’s really inconsistent with the intercepting feat.
Mr.Go has a Vergo like demeanour. He is susceptible to getting caught here or there but he keeps it moving.

Remember Drake managed to stab him in the back, Apoo caused an explosion in his face. He just keeps it moving like a terminator.

Wait Guernica is canonically > Lucci Kaku and Stussy?

I knew he was the leader but I thought it was similar to a Spandam situation

Obviously not exactly the same since he’s shown to be a competent combatant but I didn’t think he was that strong

One Piece is full of surprises I guess
Long story short THAT person probably made it up and has been on this since yesterday and his twitter doppelganger is on the same shit, they claim to have the card but refuse to post it for unknown reasons.

Guernica is one of the best agents as per the manga.

Best here being related to his Go skills. :myman:

Mr.Go has a Vergo like demeanour. He is susceptible to getting caught here or there but he keeps it moving.

Remember Drake managed to stab him in the back, Apoo caused an explosion in his face. He just keeps it moving like a terminator.
Drake stabbing him on the back isn’t an anti feat and neither is Apoo landing hits on him, I can even see that happening to Lucci.

The only thing that puts a stain on his resume is the Izo situation, I don’t even see Vergo having a performance like that.

3 of them stalled akainu

Marco
Vista

And Croc cut him in half lmfaooo
Akainu treated Marco and Vista who attacked in a 2v1 as a nuisance, literally flies that were incapable of stopping him which is why a Yonkou had to pull up. Compare that to the pathetic, weak bitch that was stalled by Vista 1v1 and begged for postponement.

We've already been through this. Mihawk was ruled below every single Admiral in MF. We know where he stands, learn it to.

Back to this panel where we see:
Marco who 2v1 King & Queen
Wista whom Mihawk respected and postponed against
Crocodile with a 1.9bil bounty, someone who pushed Buggy to Yonko seat
Izo who 2v1’d Lucci’s superior
Among 11 other Whitebeard commanders

Built different
:milaugh:
Reminder that WBP were called "all powerful" (最強/saikyou = the strongest in japanese) by the narrator.

Agenda merchants shamelessly tried to push Meme pirates and Beast Pirates as being stronger crews for years during WCI/Wano

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Akainu treated Marco and Vista who attacked in a 2v1 as a nuisance, literally flies that were incapable of stopping him which is why a Yonkou had to pull up. Compare that to the pathetic, weak bitch that was stalled by Vista 1v1 and begged for postponement.

We've already been through this. Mihawk was ruled below every single Admiral in MF. We know where he stands, learn it to.
Marco stopped him 1 vs 1 and he couldn't do shit

Also

All Admirals are below shanks mihawk is not

Marco stopped him 1 vs 1 and he couldn't do shit

Also

All Admirals are below shanks mihawk is not
It hurts right ?
That two of the people Mihawk even though he went all out couldn't get past and had to humiliate himself to a point as to ask for postponement while Akainu solos a dozen of them. I don't blame you for being so butthurt.

The sword agenda is finished anyways. You have some couple weeks of cope left and then you'll be gone just like after ZKK so I'm not gonna be harsh on you.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bruh...Apoo survived the encounter. The bone is being thrown at Drake.

He said he "was" tough, meaning he got defeated. Apoo was still conscious and good to go at that point.

Why the hell would he say he was tough or they were tough, when one of them is still not defeated? Drake is tough, no doubt about it. Ancient Zoans aren't super easy to bring down, especially since Go lacks a super heavy offense. Efficient yes, but nothing too crazy.

Apoo even tanked Go's finisher against Drake.
See, you even need to interpret it in a way. “Bone” as if it’s a consolatory prize. It was a set up for Drake stabbing him, not Oda giving him a participation trophy. It’s only your perception that’s seeing it that way

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It hurts right ?
That two of the people Mihawk even though he went all out couldn't get past and had to humiliate himself to a point as to ask for postponement while Akainu solos a dozen of them. I don't blame you for being so butthurt.

The sword agenda is finished anyways. You have some couple weeks of cope left and then you'll be gone just like after ZKK so I'm not gonna be harsh on you.
Lmfao

Marines are like sanji to us know.

No one gives a shit about them.