General & Others Akainu never fought the Wbp + Croc etc

Wake up. GB is literally made for Sanji.
Blue matchstick built for nature incarnate?
Ok

No lmao he himself is Borrowing powers from Joy Boy.
Zoro will have to be Haki Giver, he's already got too much of it.
I think Oda is preparing a gigantic L for Zoro to receive close to the manga's end
Something that will make him look small against Luffy, something that hasn't happened in a long time
That way Zoro fans won't riot because the manga is ending anyway
That's how low I think of Oda

I think Oda is preparing a gigantic L for Zoro to receive close to the manga's end
Something that will make him look small against Luffy, something that hasn't happened in a long time
That way Zoro fans won't riot because the manga is ending anyway
That's how low I think of Oda
But he is constantly making Zoro look better than Luffy tho even post Nika. You admitted that yourself.

If he hasn't made Zoro look bad compared to Luffy since 1997, how would he do it in end? He has done the opposite many times lol

Not sure he was anywhere in this manga but this is Oda he can flip switch anytime.

I don't think Joy Boy and Ryuma getting same level of name value in Wano is for nothing
Ryuma isn't above Mihawk imo. I don't even think Joyboy is all that. His peak CoC is ~ Shanks and I doubt the Giants have ever witnessed Shanks's all out CoC.

That is not cheap shot dumbass Turk man . Dont stop crying when angry white American man beating crap your family and white man told you
''Angry white American man'' :vistalaugh: Did angry white American beat you up a lot? It looks like you lil bitch still crying.

This poor low IQ clown think Americans and Turks fought in battle before :gokulaugh: You clearly not educated enough to talk about history so you don't want to embarrass yourself with your low IQ.
they attack first like Kuzan say Blackbeard crew attack him first. No wonder you stan pirates lmao

How you accuse someone cheapshit when Blackbeard attack first ?

Kuzan become underling as same way mihawk become underling of buggy . Blackbeard convinced Kuzan to join the crew like boss offer a guy job thst same guy threat fight everyone.

The same Avalo Pizarro tank garp islamd level and Cody coc punch got one shot by Kuzan .
It doesn't change the fact Aokiji took out only low level members clown. Then cheapshotted.

Pizarro had no DF back then retarded lil bitch.

Did Kuzan become underling you clown ass? Comparing that to Buggy LMAO, Aokiji become willingly Teach's bitch, you keep crying about it now?

Don't ask me this is my instinct
Eh its pretty easy being a Zoro fan in One Piece lol. Worst we can expect from him is not delivering as much as Zoro fans want and slightly less.

Like Zoro fans might want him to kill imu but he might just block Imus and all gorosei and all God knights combined attack and then scar imu
Post automatically merged:

Ryuma isn't above Mihawk imo. I don't even think Joyboy is all that. His peak CoC is ~ Shanks and I doubt the Giants have ever witnessed Shanks's all out CoC.
So Ryuma ~ Mihawk > Joy Boy ~ Shanks loll

Akainu barely defeated Curiel and that was bloodluested lol.

He never fought everyone just as Sabo didnt fight Fujitora and everyone at the same time lol.

Admiralfans been posting that panel hyping up akainu in front of croc wbp etc acting like he did something instead bro needed help vs curiel

Crying :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Dont worry admiralfans next admiral that shows up might face once again 1hp opponents or elder retired people

@MarineHQ @zenox @ZenZu @Sentinel @SkySanji @SakazOuki @HA001 @Erkan12 @JoNdule @Roo @Peroroncino @Lor D. Coast @HA001 @comrade @MonsterKaido @TheAncientCenturion @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @LolonoisZolo @Elder Lee Hung @ShadyOjiro @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR @Moegara @grey matter @Shiroyru @Ven437 etc
Lol, you serious?

You trynna trash on Akainu for getting help from fodder navys while he was facing the entire WBP + Crocodile who is viewed a powerful partner by Mihawk? You realise Mihawk got stalled by almost everyone this arc and needed to postpone a battle with a Commander who's not even included in the top 3 of Whitebeard's top executives?
Can't make this shit up bruh. At least stay consistent.

Meanwhile Akainu easily no diffed Ivankov who was also comparable to another powerful OG Warlord like Kuma.

So Ryuma ~ Mihawk > Joy Boy ~ Shanks loll
Mihawk has the strongest blade in the verse so he's the strongest swordsman, not that it makes sense for Oda to have one of the MC's dream about being the best swordsman but the actual best is centuries beyond his reach.

Mihawk ~ Ryuma at worst. If Zoro beats Mihawk, he's above Ryuma.

Also Joyboy's CoC is only ~ Shanks. He still got the rubber dick fruit while Haki is all Shanks or Roger or Rayleigh got.

Lol, you serious?

You trynna trash on Akainu for getting help from fodder navys while he was facing the entire WBP + Crocodile who is viewed a powerful partner by Mihawk? You realise Mihawk got stalled by almost everyone this arc and needed to postpone a battle with a Commander who's not even included in the top 3 of Whitebeard's top executives?
Can't make this shit up bruh.

Meanwhile Akainu easily no diffed Ivankov who was also comparable to another powerful OG Warlord like Kuma.
Damn
Akainu and that ivankov feat is base shiryu magellan level
Shit ivankov was scared more facing magelan

Mihawk has the strongest blade in the verse so he's the strongest swordsman, not that it makes sense for Oda to have one of the MC's dream about being the best swordsman but the actual best is centuries beyond his reach.

Mihawk ~ Ryuma at worst. If Zoro beats Mihawk, he's above Ryuma.

Also Joyboy's CoC is only ~ Shanks. He still got the rubber dick fruit while Haki is all Shanks or Roger or Rayleigh got.
No wayyy Shanks' Haki is even close to Joy Boy idgaf what giants say.

Joy Boy can potentially defeat Shanks same way Imu defeated saturn. That will be kind of Haki only Luffy and Zoro will get.