General & Others Akainu never fought the Wbp + Croc etc

No wayyy Shanks' Haki is even close to Joy Boy idgaf what giants say.

Joy Boy can potentially defeat Shanks same way Imu defeated saturn. That will be kind of Haki only Luffy and Zoro will get.
Nah you're coping now bro. Oda shat on Soyboy, couldn't even drastically establishes that his Haki shits on Snitch.

Well Admiral fans keep on parroting the line that Akainu fought the last entire WBPs by himself when the manga showed us that half the Marines were backing him up
You're mixing up stuff

The WBP literally went to face Akainu by themselves, theres a panel showing that very clearly.

If fodders joined him or not is irrelevant, its a war dude.

You're mixing up stuff

The WBP literally went to face Akainu by themselves, theres a panel showing that very clearly.

If fodders joined him or not is irrelevant, its a war dude.
Agenda brainrot
He cannot consider the possibility Akainu fought off the WBP commanders alone for a while til some fodders motivated by his intensity joined him even though this is what the manga presented

At best Joy Boy = Sage of Six Paths and Shanks = Minato Namikaze @MarineHQ
Post automatically merged:

I think he is overrated and needs to prove himself > Kaido but the dick riding from Oda is hard to miss. Let's see how far he takes it.
I don't see any dick riding, if anything Shanks own crew mates were saying 800 Year old Haki bomb from Joy Boy is possibly greater than anything Shanks has shown.

the 400 years shit is headcanon
It was never stated
Ryuma lived when wano was the land of gold and pirates nobles wanted it
He was from old wano 100%
That does not really check out, does it? The events of the void century are unknown to the people of Wano (Oden's dad only knew about the stuff recorded on the Poneglyph he had access to) while Ryuma's exploits are fairly well documented to the point where his lineage can be accurately traced down to the recent Shimotsuki.

His grave is located in new Wano along with his sword (until Moria stole it). Why would his corpse and sword be the only things from old Wano that were preserved?

''Angry white American man'' :vistalaugh: Did angry white American beat you up a lot? It looks like you lil bitch still crying.

This poor low IQ clown think Americans and Turks fought before :gokulaugh: You clearly not educated enough to talk about history so you don't want to embarrass yourself with your low IQ.

It doesn't change the fact Aokiji took out only low level members clown. Then cheapshotted.

Pizarro had no DF back then retarded lil bitch.

Did Kuzan become underling you clown ass? Comparing that to Buggy LMAO, Aokiji become willingly Teach's bitch, you keep crying about it now?
you are living in turkey , you don’t know anything about America lmao. I am using real life example to get through your skull . Go ask greence , Eastern European men what they about ottaman empire .

Lol that is not even cheap shot , when Kuzan say Blackbeard pirates attack him first . Is that Turk language, sneak attack someone but get ass kicked amd say he is cheap shot you . lmao

Pizarro DF never increased durability or endurance dumbass Turk . It is literally pica 2.0 amd dude scream in pain by fodder level fire .

I just compare Kuzan to mihawk as both are underling to buggy and Blackbeard. Read carefully. Turk man.

Kuzan become teach bitch is laughable take . Let me show and my example,

‘’I am guy who beat your crew in rage because I lost to another guy for job position but I say your family attack me first , and I can prove it.
‘Then I calm my sense off and decide hang with you by talking amd drinking .
Then your dumbass crew member want to kill me, I rage and threat kill everyone on sight on rage and hurt your crew members . You panic and smooth talk and you will offer me a job cause I anm angry guy who has no job and cops try hunt down.
‘I accept your offer
Boom I become crew member of Turk crew .

Thst is not becoming bitch like begging for mercy from Whitebeard , begging employers please give a Job , etc.

Then sayimg Kuzan is teach bitch is like saying mihawk is buggy bitch .

Last edited:
That does not really check out, does it? The events of the void century are unknown to the people of Wano (Oden's dad only knew about the stuff recorded on the Poneglyph he had access to) while Ryuma's exploits are fairly well documented to the point where his lineage can be accurately traced down to the recent Shimotsuki.

His grave is located in new Wano along with his sword (until Moria stole it). Why would his corpse and sword be the only things from old Wano that were preserved?
Bcs they think he s their god
His body and sword is a national treasure for them

''Angry white American man'' :vistalaugh: Did angry white American beat you up a lot? It looks like you lil bitch still crying.

This poor low IQ clown think Americans and Turks fought in battle before :gokulaugh: You clearly not educated enough to talk about history so you don't want to embarrass yourself with your low IQ.

It doesn't change the fact Aokiji took out only low level members clown. Then cheapshotted.

Pizarro had no DF back then retarded lil bitch.

Did Kuzan become underling you clown ass? Comparing that to Buggy LMAO, Aokiji become willingly Teach's bitch, you keep crying about it now?
Bro my dick has more muscles than you, so you are the last guy who should be talking about fighting :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Bcs they think he s their god
His body and sword is a national treasure for them
But surely they would know about the events of the void century then since Ryuma's exploits would have happened at the same time?

Doesn't really make sense to me that they would recognise Ryuma's legend while completely forgetting the Wano he lived in and protected.

But surely they would know about the events of the void century then since Ryuma's exploits would have happened at the same time?

Doesn't really make sense to me that they would recognise Ryuma's legend while completely forgetting the Wano he lived in and protected.
Didnt said he s from void century