Chapter Discussion I think that the God Knights might be stronger than we initially thought

And honestly I don’t think Garling was the strongest despite being the commander, I believe whoever is from the Nerona Family among them is the actual strongest current God knight

My money goes to a hypothetical descendant of Sora the hero from the Germa comic strip, and that he also uses a raid suit similar to them.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
To be honest I think some of the God Knights are stronger than the Gorosei even as I believe them to be the straw hats’ final opponents
The Holy Knight commander was literally promoted to Gorosei

The remaining Holy Knights are probably commander level on average

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Do you think there will be gaps in the HK's PLs or no?
Excluding Garling? Yes I do.

I think they'll be the final opponents for a wide variety of characters. Some will fight the Straw Hats which includes the weaker ones, the rev commanders, and I also see some of them being the final opponents for much stronger characters like Marco, Hancock, Yamato, or Rayleigh, etc etc.

So somewhere from around YC3 to.... idk Current Law/Kidd?? Maybe i'm being conservative. But YC level on average

Gorosei are clearly stronger than Holy Knights

The Holy Knight commander was literally promoted to Gorosei

The remaining Holy Knights are probably commander level on average
Which is why I said “some” and by that I meant whoever ends up fighting Zoro and Sanji but I agree the rest will be commander levels because they’re fighting the straw hats

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Which is why I said “some” and by that I meant whoever ends up fighting Zoro and Sanji but I agree the rest will be commander levels because they’re fighting the straw hats
oh that's fair

I don't see Zoro and Sanji versus Holy Knights when Nusjuro/Garling and Ju Peter/Aramaki exist as EOS opponent candidates.

I also don't think it makes sense for any Holy Knights to be above or comparable to the Gorosei now that we know the most prominent one got promoted to Gorosei

I guess Gandhi/Venus was a leader of Holy Knights in the past,before getting promoted to Gorosei. Imagine how powerful he was!
They all might've been leaders from different eras. Ju Peter and Saturn even have prominent scars, although they could've been hurt during the Void Century.

Ever since Dragon hyped them, I always knew that the God's Knights were really strong.

There are at least nine of them. They can't be that strong. At best they match a Yonko's crew like WB, with Garling or whomever at the top.

this panel by itself scales the gods knights like crazy. garling told the marines to fall back and they'd handle prime rocks and prime roger and their whole crews. and hes still alive and mostly unharmed.
Post automatically merged:

There are at least nine of them. They can't be that strong. At best they match a Yonko's crew like WB, with Garling or whomever at the top.
the story very clearly scales them to match Roger + Rocks' crews together

They're a plothole. For some reason they didn't do anything to stop the Yonko, Doflamingo, Roger, the sun pirates, literally Joyboy, the revolutionaries, Blackbeard.

oh that's fair

I don't see Zoro and Sanji versus Holy Knights when Nusjuro/Garling and Ju Peter/Aramaki exist as EOS opponent candidates.

I also don't think it makes sense for any Holy Knights to be above or comparable to the Gorosei now that we know the most prominent one got promoted to Gorosei
But you’re not listening to me, I already said in a different thread that my theory is based on the Gorosei not being around in the final fight at all as they get taken out by the revolutionaries beforehand

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
But you’re not listening to me, I already said in a different thread that my theory is based on the Gorosei not being around in the final fight at all as they get taken out by the revolutionaries beforehand
I haven't read every single thread you've made

..... and no way the rest of the Gorosei don't make it to the final war lol. They're not losing to the revs. At best Dragon and/or Sabo will beat one, but even them I'm not sure. They might only be "beatable" after Imu is defeated depending on how the regen works.

How many Holy Knights are there?

Could they be based in the western horoscope?
9-19

9 were shown in the silhouettes, and 19 from each of the Celestial Dragon families

And honestly I don’t think Garling was the strongest despite being the commander, I believe whoever is from the Nerona Family among them is the actual strongest current God knight

My money goes to a hypothetical descendant of Sora the hero from the Germa comic strip, and that he also uses a raid suit similar to them.
They better be,the powerscaling is insane right now and the Va's and Admirals are not looking good.

They're a plothole. For some reason they didn't do anything to stop the Yonko, Doflamingo, Roger, the sun pirates, literally Joyboy, the revolutionaries, Blackbeard.
The WG wanted the Yonko around to stop other pirates from finding poneglyphs and getting an actual shot at findinf the OP. The Yonko were stalemating each other and preventing any pirates from finding the OP.

Kaido - Imu
All Stars - Gorosei
Tobi Roppo - Gods Knights

Thats how I see it overall. But it doesnt have to be static, sometimes you have a genius in an overall weaker Group.

As we have seen Who’s Who was rather capable and tried to become an All Star. He might have been able to if not for the war.

Lucci went from normal CP9 to unofficial CP9 leader to normal CP0 to masked CP0 leader. Cobys rise through the ranks is mad and everyone from Garp to Blackbeard knows he is a future FA.

Garling is in my eyes the exception, I doubt the rest of the Gods Knights could become Gorosei.

For all we know Garling might be the lurking legend that, similar to Blackbeard in a sense, has been hiding behind bigger names (WB, Gorosei, Imu). Shanks is wary of BB, Dragon is wary of Gods Knights (or perhaps specifically Garling).