Chapter Discussion I think that the God Knights might be stronger than we initially thought

Kaido - Imu
All Stars - Gorosei
Tobi Roppo - Gods Knights

Thats how I see it overall. But it doesnt have to be static, sometimes you have a genius in an overall weaker Group.

As we have seen Who’s Who was rather capable and tried to become an All Star. He might have been able to if not for the war.

Lucci went from normal CP9 to unofficial CP9 leader to normal CP0 to masked CP0 leader. Cobys rise through the ranks is mad and everyone from Garp to Blackbeard knows he is a future FA.

Garling is in my eyes the exception, I doubt the rest of the Gods Knights could become Gorosei.

For all we know Garling might be the lurking legend that, similar to Blackbeard in a sense, has been hiding behind bigger names (WB, Gorosei, Imu). Shanks is wary of BB, Dragon is wary of Gods Knights (or perhaps specifically Garling).
They should be at least stronger than the Marines + Cipher Pols + other WG agents (e.g.: Kong, Magellan), otherwise they would run the risk of having a coup d'état in case of a joint rebellion.

So, that would be:
1 Commander-in-Chief;
1 Fleet Admiral;
3 Admirals;

- Those 5 might be matched by the Gorosei, but it's still unconfirmed if the Gorosei are stronger than admirals.

A few scattered top-tiers in lower positions (Garp, Sengoku);
- Even considering the Gorosei and Imu as top tiers, at least 1 of the God's Knights should be on that level.

Cipher Pols (I guess that CP0 is the only one that matters);
- The God's Knights are probably stronger than them, but they need to have at least a few high tiers among them.

Impel Down staff;
- Only Magellan really matters here IMO, so a single God's Knight should be able to match him.

Dozens of vice-admirals, rear-admirals and lower ranking officers;
- I guess that a few reasonably strong God's Knights might be able to match those numbers.

Thousands of infantrymen, policemen and lower WG staff around the world.
- The common guards posted in Mary Geoise don't really seem to be CDs, so they probably need to compensate their much fewer numbers with more powerful individuals.

Kaido - Imu
All Stars - Gorosei

Thats how I see it overall. But it doesnt have to be static, sometimes you have a genius in an overall weaker Group.

As we have seen Who’s Who was rather capable and tried to become an All Star. He might have been able to if not for the war.

Lucci went from normal CP9 to unofficial CP9 leader to normal CP0 to masked CP0 leader. Cobys rise through the ranks is mad and everyone from Garp to Blackbeard knows he is a future FA.

Garling is in my eyes the exception, I doubt the rest of the Gods Knights could become Gorosei.

For all we know Garling might be the lurking legend that, similar to Blackbeard in a sense, has been hiding behind bigger names (WB, Gorosei, Imu). Shanks is wary of BB, Dragon is wary of Gods Knights (or perhaps specifically Garling).
I don’t think 5 old men would make for amazing good final villains imo. But young quirky characters with contrasting characters to the straw hats would definitely be. And this is the reason I can’t resonate with anime fans because they always think like a mob and all follow the same train of thought like some hive incapable of getting out of line.

Think about it, would the Gorosei make for exciting final villains? Personality wise. And you’re probably right that right now the Gorosei are above the God Knights, but what if the Gorosei get taken out by the revolutionaries before the final war.

My theory is that a confrontation between the revolutionaries and Imu will occur before the final battle in which the revolutionaries will ultimately lose but not before taking out the Gorosei and forcing Imu to publicly come out and get serious.

This leaves the God Knights who will now be lead by a member of the Nerona family who’s more powerful than the current Yonko and Gorosei and this person is Mihawk as well as there being a lurking member also from the Nerona who is the descendant of Sora from the Germa comic strip and those 2 will be Zoro and Sanji final opponents

The theory is that Sora from the Comic strip was a God Knight from 300 years ago who also owned a raid suit and was rivals with stealth black of the Germa of that time, his descendant has inherited a raid suit and will fight Sanji in the final battle

Last edited:
Kaido - Imu
All Stars - Gorosei
Comparing them to a Yonko crew makes no sense. Not power wise or story wise. If anything I'd bring up the Donxiuotte familia:

Imu=Doffy
Gorosei=High Executives
HKs=Executives

Of course that^is about story, not power.

I think they'll be the final opponents for a wide variety of characters. Some will fight the Straw Hats which includes the weaker ones, the rev commanders, and I also see some of them being the final opponents for much stronger characters like Marco, Hancock, Yamato, or Rayleigh, etc etc.

So somewhere from around YC3 to.... idk Current Law/Kidd?? Maybe i'm being conservative. But YC level on average
Yeah that's fair imo.
Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Law, and Kid facing the Gorosei makes sense given their previous roles fighting the second/third/etc strongest enemies.

With regard to the rev commanders; I think they'll serve as hype tools for the HKs. Meaning they won't actully be much of a challenge for them and the Knights will have more fights after that. Red Hair Pirates might make good enemies given the Figardland connection. For all we know, the HKs could be hakimen.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Law, and Kid facing the Gorosei makes sense given their previous roles fighting the second/third/etc strongest enemies.
I'm thinking some combination of Shanks, Dragon, Zoro, Sabo, Law, Sanji or Kidd. Or maybe it will be all D's and Garp and Teach will get one too.

With regard to the rev commanders; I think they'll serve as hype tools for the HKs. Meaning they won't actully be much of a challenge for them and the Knights will have more fights after that. Red Hair Pirates might make good enemies given the Figardland connection. For all we know, the HKs could be hakimen.
Oh yeah them being HK hypetools makes sense

I don't think they're all hakimen, I expect them to be pretty diverse in powers, unless they're all demonic themed zoans like the Gorosei

this panel by itself scales the gods knights like crazy. garling told the marines to fall back and they'd handle prime rocks and prime roger and their whole crews. and hes still alive and mostly unharmed.
Post automatically merged:

the story very clearly scales them to match Roger + Rocks' crews together
Roger's crew fought on the Marines side during God Valley.... And it was them and Garp who took down Rocks, not the Holy Knights.

I'm thinking some combination of Shanks, Dragon, Zoro, Sabo, Law, Sanji or Kidd. Or maybe it will be all D's and Garp and Teach will get one too.

Oh yeah them being HK hypetools makes sense

I don't think they're all hakimen, I expect them to be pretty diverse in powers, unless they're all demonic themed zoans like the Gorosei
Dragon gets killed by Imu before the final battle, the final battle is Imu and 9-11 holy knights vs Luffy and the straw hats at Laugh tale

If the final battle is against Imu, Mary Geiose is a better spot
It’s because I think it’ll be dragon and the revolutionaries who attack Mariejoa and during that battle the Gorosei get taken out and that battle along with other events such as marines turning their back on the world nobles will lead to the WG getting destroyed/defeated

so dragon and the revolutionaries will succeed in destroying the world government along with other factors but Imu himself won’t be defeated and will instead be dragged down to search for the one piece like any other pirate crew out there

Because at the end of the day this is a pirate manga so the final factions will be Luffy and the straw hats vs Imu and God Knights

Holy Knights will fight mid trio and weak trio. Thanks will fight perhaps Jinbei or someone else very powerful
Gorosei will fight Kid, Law, Wings & Yamato
Akainu will fight Sabo
Fuji & GB will either fight kid & law or Wings