Character Discussion Is Conquerors Haki Mandatory for Mihawks Character?

Is it Mandatory for Him?

• Total voters
The moment Zoro got COC, you can bet that Mihawk will have it, since Zoro will surpass Mihawk in probably every category not a like, Zoro got better COC and Mihawk better COA, type of situation.

If Mihawk don't has COC, then being weird aside, his COA and COO have to be like on another levels to fight ACOC while being COC-less

To answer your question. You need to know what Haki means.

Will/Ambition.

Just reading what Rayleigh explained. Is clear enough that All characters that aspires to be above others in whatever they "will" then they should have it. Because their personality speaks.

And its even going perfectly with the story and Luffy's dream.

In the story there are so many people who has CoC and each of them aspires to be better at something and then there is those who wants to rule.

- Is commanding others by force or by bargaining the way to achieve your goal?
- Is befriending/allying for benefits in turn gaining their loyalty/contribution the way to achieve your goal?
- Is trusting in yourself and distrusting others the way to achieve your goal?

Is fighting for someone ultimately better than fighting for yourself?

I think the movie where Bullet is the main antagonist who clearly only trust in his own strength .. gave me an idea of what might Oda do with Mihawk.

So yes i think his character clearly must have it otherwise i have no idea how he can fit this late into the story if Zoro needed CoC to tame enma and somehow Mihawk is just that strong.. just because lol.

Till now, there is no evidence that supports him having it. I don't think he will be revealed to have Haoshoku. It's more impressive and unique that way. The only character without DF and CoC to be a Top Tier. His other stats like CoO/CoA along with physicals will be off the charts to make up for not having Conquerors.
I would say 95% chance he doesn't have Conquerors

It would be pretty embarrassing for Buggy’s crew if at least one member didn’t have Conqueror’s

Crocodile and Mihawk should both have it. That lines up with each Yonko crew (except for BB which is DF-specialized) having AT LEAST TWO Conquerors on their crew:
  • Goofy/Zoro
  • Kaido/Yamato
  • BM/Kata
  • Shanks/Beckmann
  • Whitebeard/Oden
  • Roger/Ray
Croc being a conqueror would make sense. Could also see Oda maybe doing a gag with Buggy himself being a conqueror, though I don't know if he'd actually give him it. He'd likely just have him take credit for Croc and Mihawk's Conq Haki flaring in a fight, similar to Usopp taking credit for Big Mom's Conq Haki flaring while she fought Kidd and Law

Common sense says he 100% should have it, he's basically shadow emperor
He's not shadow emperor
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk has shown no kingly ambition nor characterisation

Always ducking tough challenges and hiding behind organisations

Imagine joining WG to work with marines who betrayed/ hurt you in the past , and you were their lapdog for a decade or 8 years!

Wouldn’t make sense if he didn’t have it. If he doesn’t have the strongest or 2nd strongest haki of all three types, I would ask Oda, why give the black blade to Mihawk? the rarest feat in the series;
The post time skip has been about mastering haki, to conquer the seas.
Mihawk should be the current strongest haki user.

Last edited: