Character Discussion Is Conquerors Haki Mandatory for Mihawks Character?

Is it Mandatory for Him?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Imo he has it all but confirmed when we saw that Zoro also has it, also king implying his dream of becoming the WSS has something to do with having coc

There u go ,
Removed all the yapping
  1. I originally expected king even before meeting him would have conquerors
    • Ended up having too high of expectations
  2. I’ve said for years how cool I think it’d be if shiryu had conquerors
    • More time passes the less likely it looks. Kuzan probably being the only conqueror besides teach
  3. In this thread I’ve said I don’t mind and can see buggy crocodile and mihawk having conquerors
    • Doesn’t change the fact that crocodile and mihawk are currently losers too afraid to say what they really want. Just like buggy and the rest of cross guild up until recently. Once they stop being scared I think we’ll see them use it similarly to Katakuri’s situation
      • Also I just don’t think it makes sense to make 1 a conqueror and not the other
Mihawk seems curious of Zoro’s drive. If anything it hints at him having a similar drive at some point and wanting to know more t
Honestly same
Before whatever great betrayal he went through he was probably just as ambitious and driven as buggy, crocodile, Moria, and cross guild as a whole. All of them giving up and being embarrassments to their former selves
Also indirect kid wank because couldn’t be him. Don’t matter how many times he’s shit on or belittled he’s always going to come back with a vengeance to prove them wrong
:Dr.Killer:

Once he starts going for shit he truly wants and starts fighting for more than himself I think it’ll help his character a lot. Also his backstory will definitely be interesting if we actually get it in the manga and not an sbs lol

1. I originally expected king even before meeting him would have conquerors
    • Ended up having too high of expectations
  2. I’ve said for years how cool I think it’d be if shiryu had conquerors
    • More time passes the less likely it looks. Kuzan probably being the only conqueror besides teach
  3. In this thread I’ve said I don’t mind and can see buggy crocodile and mihawk having conquerors
    • Doesn’t change the fact that crocodile and mihawk are currently losers too afraid to say what they really want. Just like buggy and the rest of cross guild up until recently. Once they stop being scared I think we’ll see them use it similarly to Katakuri’s situation
      • Also I just don’t think it makes sense to make 1 a conqueror and not the other

Honestly same
Before whatever great betrayal he went through he was probably just as ambitious and driven as buggy, crocodile, Moria, and cross guild as a whole. All of them giving up and being embarrassments to their former selves
Also indirect kid wank because couldn’t be him. Don’t matter how many times he’s shit on or belittled he’s always going to come back with a vengeance to prove them wrong
:Dr.Killer:

Once he starts going for shit he truly wants and starts fighting for more than himself I think it’ll help his character a lot. Also his backstory will definitely be interesting if we actually get it in the manga and not an sbs lol
Bro started yapping again 💀💀

Has to have it he sits at the top of all other swordsmen. Zoro goal is a kingly ambition, and Mihawk had that same ambition and achieved his goal.

Also logically speaking if Mihawk did not have coc haki this would mean that oda would have to put black blades over coc haki. That being said how the hell high would that elevate Zoro who not only has coc haki that stands above shanks but have 1-3 black blades that stands over Mihawk. My guy would be the jack of all trades