Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
devon is adding to her female head collection. she is probably accompanied by wano samurai shiryu of the rain. they will leave with kaido's and orochi's dfs.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Man....I just hate everything about this chapter.

1. Shanks being both a scumbag and a invincible warrior-king who always wins with no effort ever.

2. Teach being an idiot and not seeing the obvious betrayal of Kuzan coming.

3. This stupid plot twist out-of nowhere with the mysterious vanishing.

This was maybe the absolute worst way Oda could have started Elbaf off.
Could not say it better myself.

Johnny Be Spitting

It's interesting how First 6 SHs were chosen,
Only Island that was only visited by these 6 was Drum Island

I've been saying countless times that Drum Island is a Mini-Version of Void Century with Hiriluk being Joy Boy & 20 Isshi Doctors being 20 OG Kings & both Kingdoms were "Nameless" until a Pirate Flag gave it Purpose, Hiriluk's Dream was also a Re-Skin of Joy Boy's (Just replace Snow with Laughter, hence why their Dying Flashbacks were called Snowy/Laugh Tale)

This is also the Perfect Opportunity to explain why Blackbeard sought that Island, and it's no coincidence that We have an Unfinished Sub-Plot regarding Wapol/Vivi (Former King of Drum Island + Another Semi-SH who Visited it)

Another thing that People do not realize about Drum Island is that it's First Island that SHs reached because of a Storm, it's like They were Fated to reach it, unlike previous Islands which just happened to be in their Path or were guided by Someone or They wanted to go there

Second Island where similar Scenario happened is Thriller Bark, where a Storm led them to meet Brook, something that Roger Pirates failed to do for long time, showing that SHs can only be guided & it was thanks to that Storm

So yeah, this Separation imo further confirms to me that Drum Island Arc is Mini Version of Void Century/WG Arc, while Thriller Bark is Mini Version of Ending Arc against whoever is controlling events (Someone who controls the World in a Literal way, not Politically like Imu is doing)

Man....I just hate everything about this chapter.

1. Shanks being both a scumbag and a invincible warrior-king who always wins with no effort ever.

2. Teach being an idiot and not seeing the obvious betrayal of Kuzan coming.

3. This stupid plot twist out-of nowhere with the mysterious vanishing.

This was maybe the absolute worst way Oda could have started Elbaf off.
You expected Shanks to struggle with Bartolomeo?

We are back to classic Straw Hats (+Chopper), hope they be separated as long as possible.
Post automatically merged:

We are back to classic Straw Hats (+Chopper), hope they be separated as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.