Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single solitary soul:

Zoro fans:

At this point the ability of Zoro fans to utterly fuck themselves in the ass is completely unrivaled by any other fandom

Shiryu > Kuzan was the dumbest agenda since ZKK and Gigabull’s white blade, and here we are.

I seriously can’t thank Zoro fans enough for these incredibly impressive Ls
:datas:
Twerkbull doesn't have a kokuto lol and Shiryu is bodying Luzan every time he was the one responsible for taking down garp

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Oh yeah 100% One of my biggest grievances with TYBW is that Ryuken was very little involved outside of the EBTR flashback, he should have been there since the beginning, i hope the anime rectifies this. Also As much as I love Mayuri and he was one of the MVP's of the war, him and uryuu should have had another fight.
Completely agree man, that's exactly what I hoped for word for word. Gotta say the sternritters and ywach made the most awesome villains thought ofc.

I heard kubo had 10 years of material left unused, imagine what we missed out on.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I actually like Shanks destroying Bartolomeo and his crew, it shows that good guy or not, there are consequences to burning the flags protecting his territories. Man would be a shit emperor if he let that slide
Shanks' allied crews are known for being weak.

The reason Shanks is so tough on anyone who attacks his territory is the same reason; if people think they can get away with it, they will. Shanks doesn't have the time to deal with that, so, anyone who messes with his crews or territories gets fucked up immediately, no questions asked.

If anything, this is Shanks telling Barto to be a smarter pirate. Randomly attacking Shanks' territory to push Luffy's clout is useless to Luffy. All Barto did was piss Shanks off.

The response was different because Barto wasn't trying to actually fight anyone.

Shanks isn't a good guy, he's a pirate. He has no problem acting evil to get what he wants.

I actually like this more than the wank we got earlier in the series, where it made Shanks look like some perfect pirate.

Ironic: the real punk all along was actually Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.