Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately many ppl went down to the underwater
First Kidd crew
Then Law crew
Barto crew
And it's high chance the missing SHP with Sunny got suck to the underwater by the man with burn scar or whatever.
All of them likely meet each other again in some underwater realm

Stop deluding yourself
Oda is telling you how it is.
Shiryu is but a mere ant that could never have confronted Garp without having to scheme
I don't really care about the methods, it's the results that matter. And the results were Garp getting stabbed straight through his stomach and struggling to stand as a result of it. That is a heavy gimp no matter how you slice it

We are in 2024 and one pïece fans still dont understand that any zoro opponent arent necessary for the plot just super super powerfull character who only exist to fight zoro since no one else inverse can. Offcourse Oda wont give shiryu credit for garp because doing so will automaticaly make him look much better than blackbeard himself and endup outshining the yonko. Same Way Zoro didnt get credit for scaring kaido despide it being a legendary feat (shiryu breaking garp haki defense is hyped by the author he just wont make it public like with zoro). As For Kuzan the narrative that he captured garp (the author doesnt have to go into details since everyone already know how many help were needed for it to be possible) its a setup for a fight against the futur hero coby with backup maybe smoker.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Lately many ppl went down to the underwater
First Kidd crew
Then Law crew
Barto crew
And it's high chance the missing SHP with Sunny got suck to the underwater by man with burn scar or whatever.
All of them likely meet each other again in some underwater realm
Atlantis in one piece let's gooooo!

(I don't count fish-mid island)

Maybe they'll meet Arlong somehow lmao.

What if lulusia or gods valley is underwater although the latter is in west blue ofc and I can't remember where lulusia was. New world?

Jinbei found all those underwater ruins in his cover story that we all glossed over before. The sunken cities. That shit is my jam tbh.

All a smoke screen. Shanks used future sight to confirm Barto would be able to put up a barrier in time to save the ship and the crew so that they can sail away.

Bet on it

:shocking:
How would they be able to sail away without a ship? In the middle of the sea?

We don't even have confirmation they were on the ship when it exploded. But destroying a pirate crews' ship seems to be a symbolic destruction of the crew, as Teach stated. I don't think shanks was mercyful here. He rather checked how loyal his enemies minions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.