Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Rape parts are too personally upsetting for me from experience. So I can't. Granted what happened to me was less extreme but has still permanently fucked me up for life and all my relationships or any situation I need to be touched like doctors examinations or out of comfort by others etc.

I tried the tenjho tenge manga without knowing how extreme it gets and the secondary MCs GF gets raped on panel without censorship. That was extremely upsetting to see naturally. Quit the series after that permanently and immediately.
I might never read Berserk.

I like watching people cum, hardcore sexual suffering turns me off from series, especially when it has no plot basis. That's the worst.

Like, Berserk has that crap FOR A REASON, stuff like Re-Do of a Healer is just an instant nope for me.

And then there's Arifureta, where the crazy masochist dragon lady gets a giant steel pole shoved up her uncensored anus.

Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOW DID IT GET THREE SEASONS?!?!?

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
I might never read Berserk.

I like watching people cum, hardcore sexual suffering turns me off from series, especially when it has no plot basis. That's the worst.

Like, Berserk has that crap FOR A REASON, stuff like Re-Do of a Healer is just an instant nope for me.

And then there's Arifureta, where the crazy masochist dragon lady gets a giant steel pole shoved up her uncensored anus.

Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOW DID IT GET THREE SEASONS?!?!?
OH GOD WHY YOU HAD TO REMIND ME OF THAT LAST ONE LMAO.

Better Call Al to nuke this out of existence please.

Status
Not open for further replies.