Controversial PS5 Pro is 700$ and doesn't include a stand or a disk drive. Is Sony scamming us?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I don't buy disc anyway so I'll probably grab it I also heard it's gonna be backwards compatible with every other generation

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Your PS4 will work for at least a couple more years, I bet.

There's an Xbox 360 hidden deep inside one of my storage boxes that manage to still work (and Halo: Reach still runs) and I bought that console back in 2008.

Damn 2008 is crazy how has it already been almost 20 years since ps3 and Xbox 360 hit self's time flies

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
They may as well sell us bottled air/oxygen. Or sunglasses that make you invisible or something. Chocolate fireguards.

This is sickening. Also hilariously ironic given they've put most of their biggest IPs and thus exclusives on PC.

Gaming just keeps getting way too expensive.

I've heard they've secretly raised the prices of dual sense controllers worldwide and some people actually want games to be more expensive to buy at default!

Thank god for PC Gaming especially steam and bundle sites!

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
They may as well sell us bottled air/oxygen. Or sunglasses that make you invisible or something. Chocolate fireguards.

This is sickening. Also hilariously ironic given they've put most of their biggest IPs and thus exclusives on PC.

Gaming just keeps getting way too expensive.

I've heard they've secretly raised the prices of dual sense controllers worldwide and some people actually want games to be more expensive to buy at default!

Thank god for PC Gaming especially steam and bundle sites!
😎 just wait till the games are free on ps plus