Controversial PS5 Pro is 700$ and doesn't include a stand or a disk drive. Is Sony scamming us?

Daniel

‎‎‎‎
Damn 2008 is crazy how has it already been almost 20 years since ps3 and Xbox 360 hit self's time flies
It sure does! Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted, and God of War 3 for the PS3 were all legendary games.

The Wii, as strange as it was, also had its share of classic games such as Smash Bros Brawl, Skyward Sword, and Super Mario Galaxy.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
😎 just wait till the games are free on ps plus
Lmao thats a great idea too ofc. :kata::goyea:
Post automatically merged:

It sure does! Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted, and God of War 3 for the PS3 were all legendary games.

The Wii, as strange as it was, also had its share of classic games such as Smash Bros Brawl, Skyward Sword, and Super Mario Galaxy.
Pandora's Tower, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes were truly amazing too. Pandora's Tower was such a weirdly unique and brilliant concept too. I'm trying to think what other exclusives the Wii had but it truly had some amazing games although the ones I mentioned might be after 2008 ofc?

Last edited:
What a expensive peace of cashgrab. Don't be sure if I want to buy a PS5 Pro,but I need a new console for MH WIlds next year because my Gaming Laptop is not strong enough anymore to handle this kind of software. And with my luck,if I buy a normal PS5 it's probably broken.

Is there any huge difference between ps5 and ps5 pro.

Can it run GTA 6 though 💀💀
No you just get marginally better graphics / performance. If you care that much about graphics yes , you could go with ps5 pro but reality is there is no need for that , better add more money for PC that will always offer you better graphics ( I am console player btw not praising PC ).

Another point is there simply isnt any game out there that actually pushed base PS5 to its limits . This is a harsh fact , and yes GT6 will work fine even on base PS5.

Gta games never pushed moved graphic boundaries for Play station consoles anyway , it was always God of war games on Ps2 , Ps3 and Ps4.