Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not mad. I'm just saying that his character courage and brave aspect is not full developed. Elbaf arc is the arc for that. Is the arc that a new Usopp will born
It’s not fully developed because Usopp can’t yet fight for his own dream yet. He doesn’t have that pride in himself yet. However, he’s willing to fight for others cause he believes his life is worth much less than there’s.

Elbaf arc isn’t about courage, it’s about pride. Usopp needs to learn pride that his own dream is worth risking his life.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Is it just me or is everyone supposedly dangerous to the WG suddenly getting sick after meeting Shanks?

- Roger got his illness after taking in Shanks (right when Shanks was old enough to act independently)

- Whitebeard's condition even worsened after drinking Shank's sake (multiple heart attacks at Marineford and Marco noting that there was sth off with him)

- now he wanted Barto to hand Luffy a poison that slowly kills him and then quickly downplays it ("just a test") after Barto that loyal lunatic drinks it himself

Yeah, buddy, "just a test", suuuuuure.

:beckmoji:
He wanted to invite Marco to join him twice now.

I bet he wanted to offer his devil fruit to the Whorerosei/Incelmu/Holy Shites and or see if Marco can outlast his rat poisoning with his phoenix powers. Maybe regen his missing arm with Marcos fruit lolol.

That looks like a gigachad to me, doing his duty serving the marines. 🫡

Do the RHP even know Shanks is sleeping with the gorosei?
Funny how Ratkainu was too afraid to enter the battle until after WB got stabbed. What was he doing in the city anyways when he ran into the deserter? He certainly didn’t sense that guy using CoO, otherwise he would notice Coby and Helmeppo too

Status
Not open for further replies.