Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitzing Kizaru =/= Blitzing Kuzan =/= Blitzing Akainu.
"Blitzing an Admiral" is a statement which means nothing in the end, when each of them perform differently in combat.

You had an entire fight where even basic TB's are shown to >require< Fs to be dodgeable, and even Fs is useless against the higher end TBs.

That is, actual scalable portrayal.
Your logic doesn't check out. If FS is the requirement to dodge TB, which it is not, then Katakuri, a commander, has all the means in the world to dance around Kaido.

FS may be needed for Luffy because his reaction speed isn't good enough, this doesn't necessarily have to be the case for any Admiral. Kizaru didn't need FS to keep up with Snakeman, Kaido did.

FS is the ability for people with insufficient reaction speed to compete with too fast characters. Any Admiral will have the basic speed requirement to keep up with Kizaru. Old Garp being a haki only Top Tier can be faster than Kuzan, it's fine.

Putting Kaido's speed above Old Garp without any evidence to back it up is ridiculous though.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If FS is the confirmation I guess Katakuri can compete with Kaido speed wise, sure you want to go this route ?
What's surprising is you thinking i dont already believe that. I'm not like these zenkai boosting clowns to shy away from a take like that lol.

Didnt we see how Kaidou performed against Snakeman, like Katakuri did too?
Even if Luffy & Kaidou were several tiers over Kata, I dont believe any attack that base/gear 2nd/gear 3rd/gear 4th Luffy used on Kaidou would actually work against Katakuri, only Snakeman would.

Wait is this Bigmam Pirates?

Didn't they had someone with Similar ability to capture someone? Nami and Luffy were captured there once too.

But that still doesn't explain how they negged a whole fuckin ship and nobody noticed.

Kuma powers?
Mont D'Or Devil Fruit

But it's a bit of a reach to scream at the Big Mom Pirates being behind the disappearence of the Sunny so soon.
All we know is that Nami woke up in a strange room, better wait for panels to make proper guesses.

Blitzing Kizaru =/= Blitzing Kuzan =/= Blitzing Akainu.
"Blitzing an Admiral" is a statement which means nothing in the end, when each of them perform differently in combat.

You had an entire fight where even basic TB's are shown to >require< Fs to be dodgeable, and even Fs is useless against the higher end TBs.

That is, actual scalable portrayal.
Is Yamato too fast for most top-tiers without FS?

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
I don’t want it be the storyline

But if it happens and then Luffy destroys all his Nika worshippers and Nika Wank Land with Nika Ragnarok because of it it’ll be fucking hilarious
Honestly I would love that so much, the greatest irony bestowed upon them. I wonder if they will want to do sacrifices to Nika like the people of Skypeia did too? Blood sacrifices for the sun god? That would be quite a viking/giant thing to do I guess?

Elbaf wouldnt be much of an arc if the giants arent antagonistic unless its another Zou type arc, but Zou still had the threats of Jack and Capone and the Minks were initially hostile too ofc.

I want to see Luffy taking on Giants with DFs too, that would go HARD especially as he has a giant form himself now finally too ofc.

That would be a great moment if the giants think Nika is here to liberate them and its more like liberate them from living lololol.

If Loki tries to marry Nami though, shit will hit the fan and they will deal with Luffys, Sanjis, Choppers, Jinbeis, Frankys and Robins wraths at least lol.
Usopp wont do shit though /s.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
FS user fans and @ZenZu cares about speed
@ZenZu thoughts on Kuzan getting Waluigi’d by Garp?
I've spoken on this plenty times.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffy-vs-kuzan.58231/page-4#post-5574567
I'm pretty shocked myself tbh, while Kuzan punching on par with Garp is insane, it doesn't necessarily transfer over to a fight against Kizaru or most other top tiers. Kizaru's egghead feats not only work across the board, they make him almost unsolvable for most.

Rn Kuzan's df is looking like a high tiers worst nightmare, but the best thing a haki based top tier fighter can run into. Magma and Light have proven long ago to be able to rip flesh apart, I need to see what Kuzan has to offer to dish out damage against a focused top tier.

I need that awakening from Kuzan now more than ever, rn Kizaru washes him if they match up based on feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.