Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Is Yamato too fast for most top-tiers without FS?
Yea I have Yamato's TB faster than most top tiers. Issue is it's just one move and it's doing tickle damage, so Yamato gets folded in a fight.

There is objectively no reason to say Yamato's TB isn't among the fastest attacks in the series, faster than even some top tiers should be able to react to, comfortably atleast.

Let me try to sum up my feelings:

You can argue Kidd had it coming: From the prior clash with Beckmann, from now being worth 3 billion, whatever.

But Bartolomeo was *way* out of Shanks' league, and he passed the loyalty test by instantly swallowing the poison.

So, Shanks, who is supposed to be a better father to Luffy then his actual dad, encounters a overzealous supporter of him who is totally out of his depth. He could have just let the kid run, but chose to try and kill him anyway.

That is what I am up in arms about. As Shanks is now no better then Teach or Kaido or Big Mom, just another arrogant, cruel warlord throwing his weight around.

Mont D'Or Devil Fruit

But it's a bit of a reach to scream at the Big Mom Pirates being behind the disappearence of the Sunny so soon.
All we know is that Nami woke up in a strange room, better wait for panels to make proper guesses.
Yes precisely this.
Because how many other have powers to create alternate space with their devil fruit.

Yea I have Yamato's TB faster than most top tiers. Issue is it's just one move and it's doing tickle damage, so Yamato gets folded in a fight.

There is objectively no reason to say Yamato's TB isn't among the fastest attacks in the series, faster than even some top tiers should be able to react to, comfortably atleast.
Shocked you're this impressed by TB speed. I have almost every Top Tier reacting to it without any trouble. Even a Law that was in the midst of attacking got his guard up fast enough to fully block the initial impact. Old Garp for instance would blitz Yamato so hard they couldn't have a realistic 1v1.

Hell. Even Blackbeard would put his Gura punch up if he was fully focused in the 1v1.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If FS is the requirement to dodge TB, which it is not, then Katakuri, a commander, has all the means in the world to dance around Kaido.
Yes he can dance around TBs, and still be an ant to Kaidou. What's the problem with that? Lol.

FS may be needed for Luffy because his reaction speed isn't good enough, this doesn't necessarily have to be the case for any Admiral. Kizaru didn't need FS to keep up with Snakeman
Kizaru is Light Man with insane reactions.
I have no problems saying Kizaru dances around Snakeman.

Kizaru =/= Kuzan.

Any Admiral will have the basic speed requirement to keep up with Kizaru
Just wank.

No different than saying every Yonko can keep up with Shanks' 10 second FS and therefore are as fast as him.
Now that we've seen Kuzan on panel, it is just open leeching on to Kizaru's speed feats to bail Kuzan out.
Does Kizaru get gifted Kuzan's brawling too?

Status
Not open for further replies.