Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy would destroy Kuzan lol, Old Garp does not hit harder than Drunk Hybrid Kaido and Kuzan was only matching him to an extent.
That is enough of used
‘Your curse affect yonko > admiral agenda wil be forever

Here is simply old garp > gear 5 luffy . Old garp have island level acoc punch easily many times unlike gear 5 attacks except Bajrang gun.

Admiral > yonko is fact
‘Greenbull > shanks/kaido .
Akainu is top 1 and is stronger than Imu.

Hybrid Kaido fighting with Yamato and then being pushed by Base Luffy into drunken mode is his downfall now that G5 is mandatory for every Top Tier fight.

Any one that's saying he isn't getting worked over by shounen power inflation is in for a rough awakening.

Tanking attacks from 9 guys that could never harm him to begin with won't save him on this one.

He is finished.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I swear to God the only hate I've encountered on this site that's harder than the one you have for Kuzan is Ndule and Erkan for Mihawk. The fuck outta here with Kuzan is fine 😂
That's not true, my hate for Katakuri is way above my hate for Kuzan
What do you dislike about Akainu, and the fans who emphasize how he is stronger than the rest of the Admirals, by a good margin at least
:brootea:
He's good in small doses, as a character. I like his intensity, his competence and the fact he's unrelenting when he's got a goal. He's not someone like Jack the Drought — a mindless brute that has its own appeal — but he will chase you down no matter who he's got to fight. That's all cool.

But a character like him is also very lacking in most scenes. Whenever he's not actively doing something, he's very boring. Him being tied to a clerk role post timeskip and seemingly mellowing out doesn't do much for me. He gives me more overtly angry Mihawk vibes, then zealous enemy of evil, destroyer of pirates that he was in Marineford.

Out of all the pages of Garp vs Kuzan, no Admiral fan gives a shit about this one lmfao

This was when Kuzan was openly stating concern for Garp, the fight was over for him at that point lol.

Garp blitzing Kuzan for Blue Hole was way worse than this moment. And even then, Kuzan is far from his prime, he has a fake leg and stopped training years ago.
Lmao when has Kuzan’s fake leg ever been portrayed as a hindrance?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
But a character like him is also very lacking in most scenes. Whenever he's not actively doing something, he's very boring. Him being tied to a clerk role post timeskip and seemingly mellowing out doesn't do much for me. He gives me more overtly angry Mihawk vibes, then zealous enemy of evil, destroyer of pirates that he was in Marineford.
So it's an issue with post ts Akainu, most people would agree with you
All the wait is gonna be worth it when 2 years of boiling anger erupt suddenly in the face of pirate scum

Hybrid Kaido fighting with Yamato and then being pushed by Base Luffy into drunken mode is his downfall now that G5 is mandatory for every Top Tier fight.

Any one that's saying he isn't getting worked over by shounen power inflation is in for a rough awakening.

Tanking attacks from 9 guys that could never harm him to begin with won't save him on this one.

He is finished.
Yeah yeah you sad bitches say he's finished every week

Hybrid Yamato is faster than admiral is retarded take.
literal base luffy can match kaido speed even in drunken mode.
Kizaru meme snakeman and kick him out .

Old garp is faster than kaido .
Sabo can outrun Venus . Same Venus is fastest gorosei in speed and probably faster than kaido .

Old garp can react shyrui slab to protect Cody .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.