Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
if his freeze can ice burn a magma man, then they are doing fatal damage to other top tiers

I think Kuzan's ice time is still a potential OHKO, just a lot slower. He would need to create distractions/openings to land it.

And Akainu is the reason I think Kuzan actually might have awakening.

Idk man, after Kuzan the Fist, Greenbull of the Black Blade. I wouldn't put it past Akainu to be some kind of FS demon, ontop of his endurance and tankiness ofcourse. Doesn't have to take away from that aspect of him.
Possible, though I doubt it
Regardless, Oda was too specific with the details for that one particular scene
Here are my reasons:
1. Akainu was lunging forward to get Jinbe but was then driven back. He had his hands full already. Akainu was literally about to execute the fish, doesn't really scream FS and reform lmao

2. The question marks on the panel, Akainu was surprise attacked

3. Signs of visible distress including clenched jaw and black lines surrounding him indicating he was struck

4. "Kuu.. Ahh, how irritating" yeah you're just bs yourself if you don't see this as a sign of pain. There's no reason for Akainu to be irritated if he managed to reform

5. "Haki users, huh" again its retarded for him to say this if they didn't actually hit him

6. Also note how the wave of Marco's attack increased in size

Luffy can’t beat Kuzan right now imo cause he’ll gas his ass out seeing how Kuzan was taking Garp’s punches to the chin and Luffys hits did very little to Kizaru.
Garp already said his AP is less than half what it used to be. Do people forget Bajrun gun? Also by feats Luffy has far greater Haki than Kuzan, in all three of them.

Probably a brawler too, especially since with the magma fruit he is basically punching his way through tissue. After all, we also have multiple swordsmen (Fujitora, Aramaki), with Kizaru also being proficient in swordsmanship and resorting to it as opposed to punching.
That's why I can see Zenzu being right. Oda does what no one expects. We have 2 Swordsman already and the least likely Admiral turned out to be a brawler so I assume Akainu might get FS or something we don't expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.