Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So it's an issue with post ts Akainu, most people would agree with you
All the wait is gonna be worth it when 2 years of boiling anger erupt suddenly in the face of pirate scum
I wanna believe that but I got a fear that Sakazuki is going to be used as a Dragon hype tool. Not defeated, just whenever Dragon finally acts, it's gonna be against Sakazuki and it'll be humiliating.

Let me try to sum up my feelings:

You can argue Kidd had it coming: From the prior clash with Beckmann, from now being worth 3 billion, whatever.

But Bartolomeo was *way* out of Shanks' league, and he passed the loyalty test by instantly swallowing the poison.

So, Shanks, who is supposed to be a better father to Luffy then his actual dad, encounters a overzealous supporter of him who is totally out of his depth. He could have just let the kid run, but chose to try and kill him anyway.

That is what I am up in arms about. As Shanks is now no better then Teach or Kaido or Big Mom, just another arrogant, cruel warlord throwing his weight around.
Barto is no kid, he was the head of a criminal syndacate controlling hundreds of cities and is now a notorious pirate. Remember what he did the the guy's tongue in the Corrida Colosseum, guy's brutal. There's no telling what he did in Shanks' territory. By the way I still imagine his crew was escaping while he was being tested and Yasopp just destroyed their means of escape, probably.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Don't start with this again lmaao, it is not shapeshifting
They clearly made contact he's just that much of a tank
Idk man, after Kuzan the Fist, Greenbull of the Black Blade. I wouldn't put it past Akainu to be some kind of FS demon, ontop of his endurance and tankiness ofcourse. Doesn't have to take away from that aspect of him.

I wanna believe that but I got a fear that Sakazuki is going to be used as a Dragon hype tool. Not defeated, just whenever Dragon finally acts, it's gonna be against Sakazuki and it'll be humiliating.
No way that happens, if anything Dragon's hype is in danger from Akainu
If they do clash without it being conclusive it is gonna be a skysplit with a few exchanges and a damn good dialogue

If Kuzan is the brawler, what is Akainu ?
Probably a brawler too, especially since with the magma fruit he is basically punching his way through tissue. After all, we also have multiple swordsmen (Fujitora, Aramaki), with Kizaru also being proficient in swordsmanship and resorting to it as opposed to punching.

Status
Not open for further replies.