And how is this relevant to anything?
I'm doing an @Uncle Van and just dropping semi unrelated facts for no reason. I agree with you tho, bro is a grade A retard. It's uncanny how accurately he fits the caricature of an uneducated Republican with a rage-boner for anything outside his cultural sphere.
Post automatically merged:

i wonder if the debate is gonna be a mess like the last one
There's muted mics this time around so it won't be chaotic on that front. Harris also has the ability to speak so she will at least be able to answer questions.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm doing an @Uncle Van and just dropping semi unrelated facts for no reason. I agree with you tho, bro is a grade A retard. It's uncanny how accurately he fits the caricature of an uneducated Republican with a rage-boner for anything outside his cultural sphere.

There's muted mics this time around so it won't be chaotic on that front. Harris also has the ability to speak so she will at least be able to answer questions.
When do I do that?

You didn't debunk shit. You are delusional again. Probably hallucinating shit. Take your meds and touch grass.
You can ignore all those times all you want. Everyone can check back all the time where I destroyed your argumentation either through simple political demonstrations or through actual sources.

But really.. It's not like I really care. I'm not invested in this forum's wellbeing anymore. You are unable to question yourself (just like a lot of people here) so it's not likely that you will change your point of view anytime soon. So you do you.

I just hope you won't hurt anyone in the process. Just remember that no matter the social pressure, it's never to late to change.

You can ignore all those times all you want. Everyone can check back all the time where I destroyed your argumentation either through simple political demonstrations or through actual sources.

But really.. It's not like I really care. I'm not invested in this forum's wellbeing anymore. You are unable to question yourself (just like a lot of people here) so it's not likely that you will change your point of view anytime soon. So you do you.

I just hope you won't hurt anyone in the process. Just remember that no matter the social pressure, it's never to late to change.
There is only us here. Nobody reads this. You have convinced 0 users here that you points are right. You make up stuff from your head and quote cherry picked shit as if it was the gospel. What social pressure? The left is the status quo. Being punk nowdays means being a conservative christian. I get gangbanged here for my conservative takes all the time. If there is someone here that can't think for themselves its YOU! "MAH SOCIOLOGIST" STFU!

When do I do that?
When you rant about taxes.

Not trying to pick on Logiko but long posts discourage people from following the whole discussion.
He is seeking validation from people. He wants to hear:"yeah,you are right. your so good and smart,man.lets hang out". Its pathetic. Dude is ruining his life. @Logiko Nobody reads this shit. Nobody cares. Most people are NOT into politics. That is not how you make yourself heard. Log off and find something real to do.

He is seeking validation from people. He wants to hear:"yeah,you are right. your so good and smart,man.lets hang out". Its pathetic. Dude is ruining his life. @Logiko Nobody reads this shit. Nobody cares. Most people are NOT into politics. That is not how you make yourself heard. Log off and find something real to do.
I agree but if the posts were shorter he might have gotten a few people to follow the discussion, since that seems to be also part of his goal.

There is only us here. Nobody reads this. You have convinced 0 users here that you points are right.
It's ok, not being able to convince anyone was the biggest probability. It was an impossible quest from the start and I knew that.
I did my best and at least I tried to make a change and I've really no reasons to regret anything.

You make up stuff from your head and quote cherry picked shit as if it was the gospel.
That's what you think mate. I hope, one day, that you will understand that it's not the case. Although it might be too late for that.

What social pressure? The left is the status quo.
Keep leaving in your fantasies.

I get gangbanged here for my conservative takes.
Dude... you are being merely laughed at by two or three people. Relax.

If there is someone here that can't think for themselves its YOU! "MAH SOCILOGIST" STFU!
I've never said that you were not capable of thinking for yourself. I said that you were not capable of questionning yourself. Nuance.

I, for example, I'm NOT able to think for myself. I constantly influenced by something or someone. I can't think alone in a vaccuum.

On the other hand, I've been able to CONSTANTLY question my beliefs times and times again because the ONE thing that I'm able to do is seek opposite point of views (in the range of the beliefs, I'm not talking here about opposing radical leftism with ultra conservatism) and when I compare them, I'm able to see which is the most logical when looking at the evidences, the sources, the demonstrations, the materialism etc..

I'm not asking you to think for yourself, this is not possible for anyone. I'm tellin you that you should question your belief system because said belief system enters in conflict with the wellbeing of other people. (lgbtqi+, poor people, women etc.)

Its pathetic. Dude is ruining his life.
Well, technically, this isn't wrong.

:kata:

Not trying to pick on Logiko but long posts discourage people from following the whole discussion.
I get that. Sadly there is an adage on internet called the brandolini law:

And since people on this forum are often saying BS that needs a LOT of reasonning and explanations. I've no choices but to make big Posts everytime.

He is seeking validation from people. He wants to hear:"yeah,you are right. your so good and smart,man.lets hang out".
Not really. I don't like receiving compliments. It's awkward.
On the other hand I would love for you to say that you managed to change your point of view because of what I said yes. It would help me keep hope for people like you.

He does this for his ego.
Of course it was for my Ego first. I've always told you guys that I was acting here based on a challenge I imposed to myself first, but this doesn't mean that there was no purpose. The reason why I imposed myself this challenge was because I fear for the state of the fanbase to begin with.

But I kinda mourned the fact that the One Piece fanbase will ultimately become partly toxic so... I don't really care about you guyz anymore :)

So keep your baseless belief if you want I will just have fun from now on.

It's ok, not being able to convince anyone was the biggest probability. It was an impossible quest from the start and I knew that.
I did my best and at least I tried to make a change and I've really no reasons to regret anything.

That's what you think mate. I hope, one day, that you will understand that it's not the case. Although it might be too late for that.

Keep leaving in your fantasies.

Dude... you are being merely laughed at by two or three people. Relax.

I've never said that you were not capable of thinking for yourself. I said that you were not capable of questionning yourself. Nuance.

I, for example, I'm NOT able to think for myself. I constantly influenced by something or someone. I can't think alone in a vaccuum.

On the other hand, I've been able to CONSTANTLY question my beliefs times and times again because the ONE thing that I'm able to do is seek opposite point of views (in the range of the beliefs, I'm not talking here about opposing radical leftism with ultra conservatism) and when I compare them, I'm able to see which is the most logical when looking at the evidences, the sources, the demonstrations, the materialism etc..

I'm not asking you to think for yourself, this is not possible for anyone. I'm tellin you that you should question your belief system because said belief system enters in conflict with the wellbeing of other people. (lgbtqi+, poor people, women etc.)

Well, technically, this isn't wrong.

:kata:

And since people on this forum are often saying BS that needs a LOT of reasonning and explanations. I've no choices but to make big Posts everytime.

Not really. I don't like receiving compliments. It's awkward.
On the other hand I would love for you to say that you managed to change your point of view because of what I said yes. It would help me keep hope for people like you.
Get off your high horse.

I don't think that's necessarily true, for example look at one of the links Bisoromi gave: Long article claiming to debunk stuff, but their argument that she's not Haitian because she's been a registered voter for 6 years doesn't make sense, because the two thing are not mutually exclusive. It can easily be proven wrong with a few words.

Long article claiming to debunk stuff, but their argument that she's not Haitian because she's been a registered voter for 6 years doesn't make sense, because the two thing are not mutually exclusive. It can easily be proven wrong with a few words.
Sometime it doesn't require much. it's true. But those time are rare.

Most of the time debunking BS or simply proving the problem with a belief system needs long explanations. And since I'm pretty much always aiming for the sources and fundamental values behind beliefs, I need to make long paragraphs.

Of course I could say : Rightist are most of the time wrong because they are idealists and idealism is not a realitic vision of the world.

But this would never convince anyone. And most people would not even understand what I'm talking about.