Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks has 10 second+ Fs boosted reactions & pretty insane attack speeds with moves like Divine Departure.
Yeah but he didn't show any speed feat better than those people I cited
Especially since kid isn't a fs user nor kizaru.

Should I remind you Base Sanji and Doffy could
I'd rather have 10 more chapters of Oden Piece before a dedicated Shanks vs Luffy fight
Like why would anyone sit and read Shanks and Luffy praising each other for 10-20 chapters and retelling their past

I'd rather have 10 more chapters of Oden Piece before a dedicated Shanks vs Luffy fight
In what world are you living in here this makes sense lol
Post automatically merged:

You're a Shanks fan
That's why you push this fight

Nobody wanna see a half serious battle where luffy will never be 100% angry at Shanks

Shanks falling to Luffy is another zkk for Shanks fan
It makes sense but we all know it's not happening

BB fans have their own zkk : BB as final villain
Shanks fans zkk : Shanks vs Luffy will be the last pirate fight, Shanks will lose to Luffy not BB
You are saying he's not all good, yet in the same breath assume Luffy and Shanks cant have beef. The logic

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah but he didn't show any speed feat better than those people I cited
Especially since kid isn't a fs user nor kizaru.

Should I remind you Base Sanji and Doffy could
Shanks is a stationary fighter like Zoro, you should not expect him to zip around like the flying characters you listed.
But in what he can do, in terms of reactions & attack speed, he's top of the line in both already.

@Paperchampion23 i can see shanks vs luffy happening due attacking luffy grand fleet , poison stuff .
Wonder the whole crew got split is part of shanks plan.

Luffy vs shanks is happening at elbaf arc. I don’t think shanks is tanky or fight like katakuri style, but more like kuro or cracker fight style . Shanks is all speed and strong AP , amd strong haki . So luffy need gear 5 and strong haki to defeat shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.