Speculations What grade are Scopper Gaban’s axes?

?

• Total voters
How are we supposed to know?

I doubt the axes even count as blades. If they do, I doubt they are supreme since there's 2 of them unless they count as 1

I doubt the axes even count as blades. If they do, I doubt they are supreme since there's 2 of them unless they count as 1
Bro even Yamato's kanabo is meito
- Takeru
- Bruiser Axe
- Nonosama Bo
- Mogura

Probably just normal axes.
I doubt it

Gaban is one of the legends of the Roger era. There's a pretty good chance his weapon will be meito too
At this point, practically every melee weapon is meito, my G
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion, Skillful Grade Blades is good enough for Gaban axes

Bro even Yamato's kanabo is meito
- Takeru
- Bruiser Axe
- Nonosama Bo
- Mogura

I doubt it

Gaban is one of the legends of the Roger era. There's a pretty good chance his weapon will be meito too
At this point, practically every melee weapon is meito, my G
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion, Skillful Grade Blades is good enough for Gaban axes
Who told you he was done of the legends? No one talks about him in the one piece world . Legend how?

As weird as it seems, a meito can be any named weapon, they don't even need to be blades. Even blunt weapons like Kaido's Hassaikai and Yamato's Takeru are meitos (even Kanjuro's brush btw :madmonk:). They also don't need to have a grade to be considered meitos, but Takeru is in the "unknown grade" section of Road to Laugh Tale's page about "blades" and Oda already said on SBS Vol. 100 that Kaido's Hassaikai would be legendary if he left it behind, so this pretty much confirms that any melee weapon can be graded.

(Road to Laugh Tale, Vol. 2)

As weird as it seems, a meito can be any named weapon, they don't even need to be blades. Even blunt weapons like Kaido's Hassaikai and Yamato's Takeru are meitos (even Kanjuro's brush btw :madmonk:). They also don't need to have a grade to be considered meitos, but Takeru is in the "unknown grade" section of Road to Laugh Tale's page about "blades" and Oda already said on SBS Vol. 100 that Kaido's Hassaikai would be legendary if he left it behind, so this pretty much confirms that any melee weapon can be graded.

(Road to Laugh Tale, Vol. 2)
I can't wait for the day when Oda says Katakuri's mogura is a 21 graded weapon