WWIII is already here: Multiple decentralized wars. How otter have I said this here over the past 2 or 3 years?! Warfare itself changes and so does it's appearance.
In 30 years Lermany is a Chinese colony.
More like cold war. Once America and Europe start actually fighting Russia and China,its over. Nukes will fly. I'm confident that we will see a nuclear slugfest in 30 years.These globalists clowns have been calling for depopulation for years now.

You tell me,i'm not German lol
So you write something from which you can't have any clue?
Okay. But let me say you something as German and someone who see's the mood in my country everyday: no German with a spark of mind wants a war. Most of the people in this country want to be leaved in peace and quiet. The only people who countlessly screaming for war are the ones with Pronouns and Urkaine Flag in their Twitter bio. People which will never lift a weapon for their believes. Cowards,which hide behind Daddy Government when the Bombs drop. Or with other words: the tolerant,loving and including left.

So you write something from which you can't have any clue
To bait me, I told you, it's his favourite bait.
Okay. But let me say you something as German and someone who see's the mood in my country everyday: no German with a spark of mind wants a war. Most of the people in this country want to be leaved in peace and quiet
:goyea:

The only people who countlessly screaming for war are the ones with Pronouns and Urkaine Flag in their Twitter bio. People which will never lift a weapon for their believes. Cowards,which hide behind Daddy Government when the Bombs drop. Or with other words: the tolerant,loving and including left.
:gonope:

So you write something from which you can't have any clue?
Okay. But let me say you something as German and someone who see's the mood in my country everyday: no German with a spark of mind wants a war. Most of the people in this country want to be leaved in peace and quiet. The only people who countlessly screaming for war are the ones with Pronouns and Urkaine Flag in their Twitter bio. People which will never lift a weapon for their believes. Cowards,which hide behind Daddy Government when the Bombs drop. Or with other words: the tolerant,loving and including left.
Germany statistically has a good chance of starting a world war lol. Popular opinion never matters when it comes to war. Don't take me t seriously,i'm just fucking around here.
Post automatically merged:

[QUOTE="Kami Burn, post: 5655836, member: 145" Or with other words: the tolerant,loving and including left.[/QUOTE]
The tolerant left kills people down in South America.

Germany statistically has a good chance of starting a world war
Because we started WW2? Lmao.:milaugh:
Popular opinion never matters when it comes to war.
Yes it does. If you have no support of the people,you can't start a war and hope to win it.
The tolerant left kills people down in South America.
How? I know something happen down there,but never heard of some leftists have their hands in it.

Yes it does. If you have no support of the people,you can't start a war and hope to win it.

How? I know something happen down there,but never heard of some leftists have their hands in it.
Lets see, multiple Guerrilas a few decades ago. The drug cartels that have a sympathy for leftist ideology. The left wing politicians that protect said drug cartels(supreme court determined police can't do operations in favelas in Rio de Janeiro,drug dealers are untouchable now). The FUCKING FARC. Need i go on?

Yes,i was pulling your leg there.

Sourceless as always
Go back and hug your gun collection
https://www.britannica.com/event/World-War-II
Are you an holocaust denier?

In Ukraine they're abducting people from their homes and force them to join the army. Doesn't sound like ''support of the people'' if you ask me.

@NAMELESS the drug gang problem has become too big in multiple countries. At this stage the only thing that still helps is merciless application of capital punishment, followed by decriminalization.

Lets see, multiple Guerrilas a few decades ago. The drug cartels that have a sympathy for leftist ideology. The left wing politicians that protect said drug cartels(supreme court determined police can't do operations in favelas in Rio de Janeiro,drug dealers are untouchable now). The FUCKING FARC. Need i go on?
Puh that's fucked up.
Yes,i was pulling your leg there.
Nah that's like you would saying the french start the next great european war,because of Napoleon. We all have our bad days.:catcry:

Last edited:
In Ukraine they're abducting people from their homes and force them to join the army. Doesn't sound like ''support of the people'' if you ask me.

@NAMELESS the drug gang problem has become too big in multiple countries. At this stage the only thing that still helps is merciless application of capital punishment, followed by decriminalization.
They did pretty well in El Salvador for now though, I think their homicide rate decreased a lot.

Yes,the drug problem is a part of the hybrid warfare actually. Multiple nations finance fucking crime.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
They even coordinated Taylor Swift's endorsment to go public right after the debate.

Dems are doing everything they can this election.

They really have the momentum so far. and the media's help.

Reps should be worried.
Big Media loves Trump. CNN is owned by conservatives, has been for a while, and Trump brings in big money for them. Fox is what it has been.

But LOCAL media, and people in the media who are sick of lying corporations like CNN and Fox ruining news for everyone, like a lot about Harris.

Swift is BLEH as a person to me, but the writing was on the wall when Trump tried to use AI fakes of her to lie and say Swift was supporting him. Swift is way too protective of her brand, idiotic play.

Rich Individuals w Conservative connections/Big Media wants Trump

But a surprising number of corporations honestly believe Kamala is better for them in terms of business, just because of how unhinged Trump's becoming and how many enemies he has.

Biggest fear I have is cyber-attacks going forward.

You realize a decent chunk of this forum is the typical demographic of males who all these reports about men moving to the far right and angry about things they felt entitled to right?

That’s usually the case about fringe anime and video game forums.
Yeah don't worry, I knew that since day one. Those reaction are nnot really surprising.

cause the left preachs hopelessness.
You are on the side that consider Humanity doomned by the left mate. We are the optimistic ones.

There is no right wing movement preaching for violence
Indeed. They do not preach for violence, they ARE violent. Not only in the acts but in the ideology as well.

There was no organization or anyone armed in the capitol incident
Wrong: https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/armed-insurrection-january-6-guns-fact-check/index.html

Are you an holocaust denier?
Don't speak about that mate. You are the one who denied the genocide and crime against humanity from Portugese people on Native american people in Brasil.

The drug problem is merely the illegal side of the big corporate coin. Legal corporations are just as bad. But you're too biased to see it
I didn't say anything about big corporations. I just said governments finance crime.

They did pretty well in El Salvador for now though, I think their homicide rate decreased a lot.
Every nation in Latin America needs a man like Bukele. Bolsonaro promised to do something similar, but he lacked the courage.

Puh that's fucked up.

Nah that's like you would saying the french start the next great european war,because of Napoleon. We all have our bad days.:catcry:
Actually...the french have being doing naughty things lately

Yeah don't worry, I knew that since day one. Those reaction are nnot really surprising.

You are on the side that consider Humanity doomned by the left mate. We are the optimistic ones.

Indeed. They do not preach for violence, they ARE violent. Not only in the acts but in the ideology as well.

Wrong: https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/armed-insurrection-january-6-guns-fact-check/index.html

Don't speak about that mate. You are the one who denied the genocide and crime against humanity from Portugese people on Native american people in Brasil.
You posts are so detached from reality that i can't help but find it funny. Have a good day,c4n.

Big Media loves Trump. CNN is owned by conservatives, has been for a while, and Trump brings in big money for them. Fox is what it has been.

But LOCAL media, and people in the media who are sick of lying corporations like CNN and Fox ruining news for everyone, like a lot about Harris.

Swift is BLEH as a person to me, but the writing was on the wall when Trump tried to use AI fakes of her to lie and say Swift was supporting him. Swift is way too protective of her brand, idiotic play.

But a surprising number of corporations honestly believe Kamala is better for them in terms of business, just because of how unhinged Trump's becoming and how many enemies he has.

Don't worry, nobody wants to see you nudes.

Last edited:

Most of the media is for Harris Potter, same about many of the billionaires. The debate was on ABC and Kamala's buddy leads ABC News.

Actually, biological warfare is what scares me. These plandemics might become a norm going foward.

😂😂What?
Your perception is way too limited to see the connections, you can barely read and get all your information from fake news sources.

Is Brazilian Hitler.
I see you are bored again:milaugh: