Status
Not open for further replies.
It has not gotten no one panties twisted though, I merely addressed my opinion on you this early in the game and now you making it seem like I am gunning for your neck lol. Do I think you pushing reloaded is bad per say? no not really. But I can see you as scum going for such player early during the game, I do think it's lazy yes and can see you doing it as scum. Am I wrong ?
What's your read on Reloaded?

Soul feeling a little hot under the collar right now. Just a cinch too tryharding. He is providing much more entertainment to THE BEAR than last game!

Do you think interpreting every action I take through the lens of me being scum is likely to get a better read or something?
Not looking at it through lenses of scum, but you are not making your case any better. Your question makes no sense, and gives you no insight whatsoever, you think you are actually attempting to get a better read on me for even asking such question pings me weird, especially since you saw it and glensed over it and put me in your town read. So obviously you didn't think of anything of my first post and that post looks like you are just asking for the sake of asking.

What's your read on Reloaded?
Null, he keeps like this and I have no qualms of throwing him under the buss. But sometimes, I am wary of such slots tbh with you. If I know a player ain't gonna perform or play necessairly and gonna be in the inactive agenda. Then I do prefer he either gets vigged or copped if possible so players don't waste time on such slot.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not looking at it through lenses of scum, but you are not making your case any better. Your question makes no sense, and gives you no insight whatsoever, you think you are actually attempting to get a better read on me for even asking such question pings me weird, especially since you saw it and glensed over it and put me in your town read. So obviously you didn't think of anything of my first post and that post looks like you are just asking for the sake of asking.
Ah okay

Soul feeling a little hot under the collar right now. Just a cinch too tryharding. He is providing much more entertainment to THE BEAR than last game!
I am not even unleashing 10% of my powers Ultra chan, you just wait.

Just wanna play mafia really. Don't give a fuck how people view it, I will take what I want and even if it means it will be a bloody path.

Status
Not open for further replies.