Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny you are questioning my lack of candidates when I gave my thoughts on alot of players.
Then why are you still on me, surely if you find someone sussy you would vote them to pressure them right since you have candidates like you claim?

But what about yourself?
What about me? I just came lol.

oh yes sorry, I am voting for you so no point of having other candidates in your book. No one is twisting your words, you made it look like the game is 20+hours in
Once again repeating the same trash ass point when it has no bearing to the issue and also double downing on the '' OMG FUJI WHY YOU SAY IM VOTING YOU ALL DAY'' when I never said that. Strike 3.

Putting a pressure vote on you and 1 hour in and you already malding and how you handled yourself does not look good.
[/QUOTE]
Oh Im not malding, Im laughing at your garbage tier posts and reasonings. You can repeat that I '' dont look good'' however I addressed all your points and deconstructed them, meanwhile what you did is twist my words, invent shit I never said and hyperfocus on them as your defense.

Perhaps you just suck at being scum, oh well. Im not letting you go until you or I are gone from this game. If I get lynched first so be it but youre going down with me.

I think basically everything you've described about Fuji's reaction is more likely to come from him as town tbh
Everything he described is factually false and just making shit up. Read my posts and let me know your thoughts.

Hes squirming and doesnt know how to actually address my points.

Your thoughts do no matter to me in the slighest you see, factually you saw me answer people in pages that were not page 1. That is the fact of the matter, therefore your bullshit shade doesnt matter and Im the one calling it fake.

Miss me with your excuses.
Acting surprised to the very first post is fake as fuck. Responding to other people is a different matter, but acting shocked and give me that pikachu face acting like you just saw my first post does seem fakey.

So its bad because its the one Im replying to I see, this is an okay response. Very weak though because like I said I was answering her first because she was the first person to quote or mention me in the game.
It's bad because it looked like a targeted post and you are ignoring the thread and reading what you wanna read.

You know its good then that we established that I didnt in fact read the thread.
This is bad, because you are basically not only OMGUSING me but accusing me of lack of candidated and having reads, when that is not the case and I engaged the most with alot of players. You are behaving like I only have eyes on for you for whatever weird reason.

Once again twisting my words, this is strike 2. I said the entire ''time'' which in this case encompasses from when the game started to when I came.
You are focusing too much on the word 'game' and 'time' here fuji, with the way you said it.

"Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?"

This seems like someone acting like I kept their vote on them the entire DP. The game barely started and I decided to place my vote on you. Game is barely 2 hours in now I think, like why you acting or making it such a big of a deal that I had my vote on you early in this game? do you not perhaps think to yourself that it's a pressure vote and wanna see how you behave?

I never asked you why you placed your vote on me, I asked you why its still on me and hasnt moved. The fact that you made something I said up and are focusing on it is a bad look on you.
I never made anything you said up, I elaborated on it above. You the one making huge deal out of it, when the intent is clear. Why would I move my vote when you enter extremely scummy like this lmao?

More focus on why you voted me and not on why it didnt more.

Yeah youre scum ''soul chan''.
You too fixated in why my vote did not move, what part of it you don't understand that the game literally started? like we have 45+ hours to go lmao, and it's not gonna move now, it's because you are simply happen to be scum after how you barged into this thread. Nothing more, nothing less. If you are townie I expect you to prove it by reads and play etc. Because if you are townie, you are simply barking at the wrong tree. Instead of acting cool and composed, you are melting here. Go and give me your reads here that does not involve 'Soul is scum because he is voting me!!!'

see this attitude is why i placed the vote on you before.
Naomi, you came here and accused me of voting fuji for ill intentions when that's not the case and then decided to vote me because I called you out on it. You don't really care about trying to read me, because you can't.

Everything he described is factually false and just making shit up. Read my posts and let me know your thoughts.

No one is making shit up though, you are just malding and being overly aggressive in your defense for no good reason. Don't you see yourself in the mirror when you play? lol.

Naomi, you came here and accused me of voting fuji for ill intentions when that's not the case and then decided to vote me because I called you out on it. You don't really care about trying to read me, because you can't.
yeah about your bs claim, i didn't vote you till i saw your mouth run. i was wanting red night gone first.

Let kill Red Night.

gonna be 100% useless like last time.
Uhhh I don't hold grudges from previous games or am I that pity. My vote on fuji has literally nothing to do with weebs or anything related to weebs.

Kinda sad you think that way and think it's 'pretty obvious'. Sounds like you are projecting yourself and how you would be if you were upset with someone.

Like hell, I am not even upset with fuji at all regarding weebs, it's whatever lol.
I am not projecting anything.
Actually

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Come here to chill and relax after Weebs and I get idiots who seem hellbent on souring my mood.
Nobody is hell bent on souring your mood though? only you are souring your own mood. Like fuji, I find it hard to see this type of reaction from townie pov. Only scum pov would be this pissed off ngl with you. Like I did not one time insult you, but here you are calling me an idiot because??? oh yes, I am playing mafia and trying to catch scum.

If you are truly townie, you need to actually play the game and not be hyper fixated in one player. You got time so no rush, if you are townie we will find out.

I do think he's disingenuous but sadly this doesn't mean he's scum. He can be, though

Mostly I'm hopping on this wagon because it's based

yeah about your bs claim, i didn't vote you till i saw your mouth run. i was wanting red night gone first.
You the one who run their mouth though? do not talk or speak like you know what my intentions are. You are in fact projecting if you think that's why I voted for the guy. You might behave that way naomi if you are pissed or annoyed at someone, but not me. Do not speak of my character when you do not know of my character.

You can't read me, and will never be able to read me in a million game. It's always the same thing with you, so no point wasting energy with you. I would start looking elsewhere if you are townie, which sadly I do think you are. It's like a trend at this point.

You the one who run their mouth though? do not talk or speak like you know what my intentions are. You are in fact projecting if you think that's why I voted for the guy. You might behave that way naomi if you are pissed or annoyed at someone, but not me. Do not speak of my character when you do not know of my character.

You can't read me, and will never be able to read me in a million game. It's always the same thing with you, so no point wasting energy with you. I would start looking elsewhere if you are townie, which sadly I do think you are. It's like a trend at this point.
the fact you believe i am pissed, while telling me i am pissed and i don't know your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.