Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
This is some interesting back n forth I'll have to be sure to read everything carefully

I'm asking why did you not bother Ekko who is sat on the sidelines (a default scummy position) but you did me who you seemed to think was town at that point anyway.
I answered you. Are you blind now?
Because hes voting me out of spite or trying to make it so. Its in his vote, we had a whole argument before this game about spite in games or whatever and hes trying to prove some point, except Im not willing to entertain him.

In all sincerity Naomi where do you think your accuracy rate on reading me? I roll scum all the time so take that aside, I ask because I think you certainly can find me town at times, but then at others you come into the game and just don't.
i have read you both town and scum.

depending how you play.

i did say earlier your activity leaned town.

You really coming here and telling me 'what reaction' you can't be serious my guy, you literally melted.
They should rename you The Gaslighter.

Like the fact that you are not willing to even play and decided that either me or you have to die or even both of us die is a weird play.
Its a good play because I think youre scum.

Plus, no one here is trying to sour your mood, you are getting yourself worked up here and letting it bothering you. I am here to catch scum. If you are not scum, then your play will show and give me a reason to town read you. Y
I am literally not going to do shit this game until you are gone, get that through your thick head.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I do not OMGUS as town, never. Many people voted me in other games and I didnt give a shit.

Who is he pressing? A vote is towns strongest weapon and he parked it on me and did nothing with it.

Did you not see how he was trying to downplay what I said and twist my words saying Im acting as if he was voting me for the entire game or day when I said time? I corrected him about it and said he shouldnt try to shade me like that and the dude doubled down on it and kept saying it.
Who is he pressing? Freaking everyone Fuji, look at his posts. Firstly, can I say this mindset of "I'm going to death tunnel" is silly. I think you're angry at being pushed early when you wanted to chill and it's colouring your scum hunting.

Now I could appeal to authority here and say I've played Mafia with Soul for the better part of 12 years. That doesn't mean I am always going to read him correctly but I can say none of this is actually particularly scummy for him. On the contrary his play does seem to me to be geared towards solving rather than misleading.

Who is he pressing? Freaking everyone Fuji, look at his posts.
Pressing someone without voting them is like me holding a gun to your head except its made of plastic.

Firstly, can I say this mindset of "I'm going to death tunnel" is silly. I think you're angry at being pushed early when you wanted to chill and it's colouring your scum hunting.
Its not silly if Im right.

Now I could appeal to authority here and say I've played Mafia with Soul for the better part of 12 years. That doesn't mean I am always going to read him correctly but I can say none of this is actually particularly scummy for him. On the contrary his play does seem to me to be geared towards solving rather than misleading.
I respect you as a player and as a friend but you can also be wrong about this. How is he not trying to mislread when hes trying to paint everything I say or do as scum or ''metling''.

You didnt address the fact that he made up stuff and said I said them, I dont see town doing that. Since this isnt majority you guys dont need my vote anyways, if It was majority I would of course comply.

Spouting lies and saying Im melting when Im presenting actual arguments in a calm manner is called gaslighting.

You love gaslighting as scum dont you "Soul Chan"
How exactly am I gaslightning you? even Ultra called you out on it, on how you behaved it seems too much for a merely two votes.

I am not sure if you are calm here man, you came here and said that your mood is sour. You can't say in good faith you are being calm here. You literally want to settle this the old fashioned way with one of us has to die and there is no other way around it. How is that calm by any means?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What do you make of it?

Right now it just seems like two frustrated townies going back n forth

Fushi imo feels a bit more offensive when he's scum here he's more defensive which makes me think he's town

Soul just seems like he's trying to solve the game at the moment, I'm not fully familiar with his playstyle this is only like the 2nd or 3rd game i played with him, so for now he's Null

That's where I'm at right now

My two scum suspects for now is Naomi and Ekko but that can change has information and actions are revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.