Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is insulting you, if you are not frustrated then you behave like you are not frustrated, not throw a tantrum because you can't keep your composer in a back and forth and then act like you are a victim here. Like, what do you think pinging ratchet even serves here exactly?
More gaslighting, I am very calm, I think you are scum because of the way you answered me. That is all.

I am pinging Ratchet because he wont read that post of me quoting you.

And I wanted him to not listen to your gaslighting.

I am no victim, I will be your executioner though one way or another.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do you read me scum if you arent trolling?
early fluff felt stiff, forced, and out of place as opposed to normal, like when u asked naomi to join ur fluff sht.
reaction to page 1 wagon was overly defensive even for town you., havent seen u get this worked up over early votes before like that as town. u usually dont even comment on them

also this post's pretty bad, felt like u were looking for a counter gotcha on soul re: him twisting your words and using it as a basis to fuel your push. "entire time" and "entire game" are interchangeable there specially since its only been like few hours for game start. legit dont think for once u believe soul is scum here trying to mislynch u this early
Knows I replied to multiple people on pages not the first page, still somehow thinks its a gotcha moment that I answered him when hes the first post in the game when I finally bothered reading the game after checking my notifications. Feels like shade after he saw Ratchet jump me for x reasons.

Just agrees with Ratchet that my entrance is bad and doesnt elaborate.

Twists my words to make me look bad.

Yeah alright ''Soul chan''

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Im not going to read the rest of this but youre already lying and gaslighting here, Ratchet didnt vote me at the start of the game and didnt move his vote, the difference between you two is that he had just voted me after deciding my post was bad.

You on the other hand voted me page 1 and didnt move your vote at all.

This is the difference.
Listen, let me put it in a way for you to understanding, because you seem to just ignore everything I say.

>I placed my vote on you first post due to RNG and was intended to be a pressure vote
>I go on about my day interacting and game solving, creating activity, and trying to solve and catch scum
>You hop into the thread, didn't like the opening post.
>You make that post which pinged me as fake
>Got irritated that I am voting you and wanted me to give you my reasons
>I gave you my reasons and told you that my vote on you will probably stay because of how you behaved
>We went back and forth where you lost your composer.

Let me restate, because this seems to be extremely hard to get. We barely were 1 hour into the game, i placed my vote on you to see your reaction, it's called a pressure vote. Me not moving my vote at all would be damning if we were let's say end of DP1 and my vote is still on you when you made no posts at all.

More gaslighting, I am very calm, I think you are scum because of the way you answered me. That is all.

What other reads you got right now fooj

Emil

Certified Memelord
also my vote on u is not spite, i dont spite vote. reducing it to that is scummy and evasive and imma treat it as such

Eh, you keep painting this as 'Gaslighting' is getting ridiclious, again. No way this is a geniune thought of yours, I refuse to believe this. Like what type of defense is even is this? you trying to guilt trip the players in making yourself be a victim here? really sad if this is your approach now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
again why are you suddenly active day 1? instead of 3 days later?

to help my fellow townie citizens! i gotta keep a positive mind, 0 toxicity, only look forward!!

when im inactive u complain, when im active u complain, make up ur mind woman!! 🤣

I come in memeing with Naomi.

Ratchet says Im scum and I have votes on me.

I calmy ask Ratchet why I am scum, he refuses to explain and just says I am.

I say lol ok and move on.

I go read the thread, see that Indeed SK has voted me in like page 1 and then I wonder wait did this dude just keep his vote on me and did nothing with it? I ask SK about it, if he said he didnt scum read anyone else I wouldve left it at that.

Instead he says he has plenty of other candidates or whatever, I then ask him why he didnt vote them. No answer.

And he focuses on me asking me about why hes kept his vote on me and didnt move on, except he focuses on just the first part. Making it to be just me crying about why hes voting me and nothing else, also he repeatedly made it seem like I was using hypberbole about my question about the vote when saying stuff like this shit:

Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?/QUOTE]
I like how you word this with 'why did you keep your vote on me the entire game', game just started fuji chan, and I like my odds of you flipping scum right now ngl.
But sure Im crying over votes when I didnt give a shit about Ekkos and Ratchet.

to help my fellow townie citizens! i gotta keep a positive mind, 0 toxicity, only look forward!!

when im inactive u complain, when im active u complain, make up ur mind woman!! 🤣
you might be scum, since you been slacking more as town, yet here suddenly your trying to solve.

which is sus compared to your previous town plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.