Status
Not open for further replies.
I am literally not going to do shit this game until you are gone, get that through your thick head.
I just saw this part, not sure how I missed it. But do you have any other reads beside ofcourse wanting to battle me to the death fuji? Did your head is more clear? calmer now? I will circle back to you at the end. If a grand battle is what you want, I will make sure to deliver it.

Polar probably not aligned with Soul, seemed a bit too eager to volunteer him as the answer to who was stashed in his list as scum. Flip flopping is more likely just because he can't keep his story straight

Okay, so I am bit scratching my head on this read of you. Tell me, if a player generally speaking is trying to solve the game, and you can see that he is trying to solve the game by interacting with most active players. Why give that player a null read? isn't it generally a good thing for a player to try to solve the game? Feels like you want to keep my option open despite apparently trying to solve the game as you proclaim, unless if you geniunely believe I am fake solving here.

Not looking too hot.
Following on this, I find it weird how Yoho in his statement says and I quote "Right now it just seems like two frustrated townies going back n forth"

But them gives me a null read after saying i am trying to solve the game. But doesn't that make the earlier statement he make be full of shit? lol.

I just saw this part, not sure how I missed it. But do you have any other reads beside ofcourse wanting to battle me to the death fuji? Did your head is more clear? calmer now? I will circle back to you at the end. If a grand battle is what you want, I will make sure to deliver it.
Can you like stop posturing please? Why are you trying to dissuade me from this?

Taking bets now
I say these are folks that have town vibes but can't quite get there bc they have some iffy posts

Ultra: he can't give a straight answer

Ultra: those are scum reads

Ultra: those are town reads

Ultra: Polar can't answer

This is ultras scum range (making no sense and lying about everything) and why he can't stand me playing at all bc he sucks at mafia and can't fool me
100%

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Okay, so I am bit scratching my head on this read of you. Tell me, if a player generally speaking is trying to solve the game, and you can see that he is trying to solve the game by interacting with most active players. Why give that player a null read? isn't it generally a good thing for a player to try to solve the game? Feels like you want to keep my option open despite apparently trying to solve the game as you proclaim, unless if you geniunely believe I am fake solving here.

Not looking too hot.
trying to solve does not automatically = town

You could be fake solving
Or can be some kind of indy role
Or hell maybe you're town and genuinely trying to solve the game

And yes I do want to keep the option that you could be scum on the table but for now you are null in my books

early fluff felt stiff, forced, and out of place as opposed to normal, like when u asked naomi to join ur fluff sht.
reaction to page 1 wagon was overly defensive even for town you., havent seen u get this worked up over early votes before like that as town. u usually dont even comment on them

also this post's pretty bad, felt like u were looking for a counter gotcha on soul re: him twisting your words and using it as a basis to fuel your push. "entire time" and "entire game" are interchangeable there specially since its only been like few hours for game start. legit dont think for once u believe soul is scum here trying to mislynch u this early
This post from ekko is good, he actually see what I am seeing lol.

The entire argument around "entire game", "entire time" is just nonsense. I elaborated on this point multiple times, but it seems to be glanced over every single time. It's the intention, dude make it seem the game been going on for entire DP and i am parking my vote on the dude, when at the time, game barely was 1-2 hours in. But hey I am twisting things!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.