Status
Not open for further replies.
You derailed a push with this post, making any push seem like it was from scum (scum move)
I found it unlikely to be a pure coincidence, because frankly it probably isn't

When you 3 are basically musketeers 99% of the time, and not just one but BOTH of you are reading her as scummy, when I don't really see it, that is worth noting

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🧐 if there is an indy role what character is most likely to fill that role

Jango Fett?

yeah, i didn't like him changing your words from "entire time" to "entire game", and trying to say you are being too much
Again, it's really the intentions behind someone post, like the game barely started and you come to me and tell me why is your pressure vote on me the entire time??? like what you mean entire time? like when you say something like that, it comes across as a long time has passed when at the time, the game just started, we barely were 10 pages into the game. Dude decided to just grab that part and run with it acting like I am twisting things when I elaborated on that part multiple times. Actual bullocks.

Like, do you think I am scummy with interacting with Ultra? interacting with ratchet? interacting with Yoho? Interacting with Naomi? or I am scum lean because of that one part? How much of the thread did you read?

Naomi. He made a post that killed the topic by making it seem like me and orca are scum pushing her or something like that.

Orca claims to have never scum read her, so its just more stuff ultra is making up l guess lol.

100% in his scum range
I dont get how he derailed it when it didnt even start yet lol.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yoho can you stop being so scummy lol. Why are you doing indie spec day 1 lol.
Is it illegal to ask a simple question it's not like I'm actively hunting for any indies? I just asked IF there is one what role/character would he/she most likely be

Status
Not open for further replies.