Status
Not open for further replies.
idk just think fooj scum

and i guess soul town

and some others reads i haven't developed yet!
really dont think so

starting to think this probs town v town and is time to look at the bystanders of it

no offence ur almost playing like flower rn
think soul might be milking this a bit too much now tbh

How your reads transitioned here feels a bit unnatural kekko. Feels like you saying whatever you are saying at the moment without much consdieration here.

So you think Ultra and Naomi are scum then @Polar Bear ? If so why not push her harder after seeing him defend her? Shes easier to lynch then him.
Bc the read on ultra is the strongest. Also Naomi could be innocent in the exchange and ultra just trying to lay mines for any connections from him in case he flips scum.

I've connected myself hard with town before as scum and that person was later mislynched bc of it bc town thought there was a connection

So to recap

On Polar's totally-not-a-scum list, he provides clear reasons to suspect Naomi (and others)

Then he backtracks and says that's not a scum list

Then he says well actually he would have pushed Naomi but I defended her,

And that he went through every stage of this thought process and concluded she is actually town before he made a single real post

🤣

Bc the read on ultra is the strongest. Also Naomi could be innocent in the exchange and ultra just trying to lay mines for any connections from him in case he flips scum.

I've connected myself hard with town before as scum and that person was later mislynched bc of it bc town thought there was a connection
Where you not pushing I was scum earlier.

:okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.