Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you made a null reads list then said you didnt want to push Naomi because other null read Ultra defended her which is like nonsense to me.
Which turned ultra to a scum lean and then all of his lies secured him at the top.

I'm not gonna try and push someone when ultra or anyone else has tainted the push before it happens bc it will lead nowhere at the time. Hou wait and then revisit it.

Which turned ultra to a scum lean and then all of his lies secured him at the top.

I'm not gonna try and push someone when ultra or anyone else has tainted the push before it happens bc it will lead nowhere at the time. Hou wait and then revisit it.
We talked about this and why should you care lol. You never gave a shit about Ultras opinion why start now.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Explain carefully to me that Naomi read and why in the sweet mother of hell is that townie read list.
I'll start with town

Fushi- I've played lots of games with him he tends to be more on the offensive when he's scum here he's a lot more defensive which makes me think he's likely town

Reloaded- give off usual Reloaded town vibes and I believe he is likely town

Orca- no reason just needed a third

Scum- My day one scum reads are always based on Vibes, and I'll look further into these 3 until either A. They get purged or B I decide they probably aren't scum

Null- People I haven't gotten to yet or people I don't have a clear read on yet

Status
Not open for further replies.