Status
Not open for further replies.
GTH I'd say Soul is more likely to be scum here than Ratchet if Polar flips town, I think Soul has been pretty weak about pushing his perspective forward and a lot of his defense of Polar I could see from a TMI perspective. I don't see as much of a strategic angle from Ratchet's play.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
GTH I'd say Soul is more likely to be scum here than Ratchet if Polar flips town, I think Soul has been pretty weak about pushing his perspective forward and a lot of his defense of Polar I could see from a TMI perspective. I don't see as much of a strategic angle from Ratchet's play.
Wouldn't be my first call though. Would go for Ekko before him - he tied his read of you squarely to the outcome of Polar, and then secondly threw his weight behind the lynch when it isn't so much required, which could be seen as an attempt to fake conviction. If Polar is Town, I'd go Reloaded/Ekko and then see from there.

Ratchet

I don't think it's *impossible* that you picked up on me casing Polar and decided to bus, no.
I think you need to re-read how Polar has engaged with me too. Well, you don't really, because you're not actually arguing it, but I'm never putting my name on distancing like that.

I think you need to re-read how Polar has engaged with me too. Well, you don't really, because you're not actually arguing it, but I'm never putting my name on distancing like that.
Yeah I think on Polar's end he'd have a hard time performing those kind of theatrics, his go to distancing falls more into the category of "put my scum mates name on a list" or give a read of them in isolation that doesn't actually lead to anything

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wouldn't be my first call though. Would go for Ekko before him - he tied his read of you squarely to the outcome of Polar, and then secondly threw his weight behind the lynch when it isn't so much required, which could be seen as an attempt to fake conviction. If Polar is Town, I'd go Reloaded/Ekko and then see from there.
why do that anyway if he was leading already and town. u can argue this if reloaded was leading and u have us teamed but even that wont make sense given our interaction and im fine yeeting both of them

i also straight up caught the guy in a lie which u seem to casually be ignoring. polar is NOT what he says he is

Ratchet

why do that anyway if he was leading already and town. u can argue this if reloaded was leading and u have us teamed but even that wont make sense given our interaction and im fine yeeting both of them

i also straight up caught the guy in a lie which u seem to casually be ignoring. polar is NOT what he says he is
I haven't ignored it, this is under the hypothetical of him being Town. Haven't really given consideration for how you/Reloaded fit as a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.